1000 Pages of Lambsfoot Goodness Giveaway - Winner @Misplaced Hillbilly

2IughRm.jpg

It arrived! With lotsa other goodies! Very cool and above and beyond Jack! Thanks so much!

2IughRm.jpg

It arrived! With lotsa other goodies! Very cool and above and beyond Jack! Thanks so much!

Glad it made the trip across the Pond David, and I hope you enjoy carrying it :) Don't forget that I have another one waiting for you here ;) :thumbsup:

Just a reminder of the conditions for receiving the second knife (see below). No worries if you're happy with just the Rosewood model David :thumbsup:

The prize is the top knife in the photo below, it's a limited edition Lambsfoot, made by Arthur Wright & Son in Sheffield, England, with African Rosewood covers. If I draw your name out of the hat, I'll send you that knife.

Fpn9zTj.jpg

The second knife is a 2019 Guardians edition Lambsfoot, with covers of Desert Ironwood. If you win the Rosewood knife, and agree to carry and use it for two months, and post a different pic of it at least once a week in the Guardians thread, and if you like the Lambsfoot pattern, I'll send you that knife too. If you don't fancy doing that, you can just try out the first knife :) :thumbsup:

Oh i never said for sure did I!? I would like the second one as well:thumbsup: I been carrying it to work, and now i know why everyone speaks highly of the pattern:cool::thumbsup:
Thanks again, David

That's good to hear David :) Don't forget the criteria though (I think you posted pics in the Guardians thread on the 14th and 20th) :thumbsup:

Back