105 (now 106) GEC Giveaway - A Counting Game - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

33rpm (the 1/3 is free bonus from the boss ;))
View attachment 1388479

Checking the faces helped me realize why I'm not so fond of Beatles : no bluesman in their Hall of fame! :(
But they welcome the Rolling Stones!
88xxLcK.jpg

32 sure went fast!
Did you ever notice one thing leads to another? 5K Qs 5K Qs showed a 20 sided die which got me looking for dice and when I found them I spotted the domino tiles. Now I can do about any number you want but for now how about 33 Marbleized tiles and a 23 Pioneer.
Easy way to verify is to count the black line in the middle of each tile.
Five across by six high plus three along the edges for a total of 33.
You beat me to it, James; good ones! :eek::D
I had a Yahtzee game and my old wood dominoes ready to take some photos, but now they're "old hat"! ;)
I'll probably still lay out some domino configurations now and then.

- GT

Here's a photo of the manor house from an estate that eventually became the campus of Aquinas College in my city.
manorhouse.front.jpg

Note the rectangle on the from wall just to the left of the first floor windows at the right edge of the pic. Here's a close-up of that rectangle, which is really a descriptive plaque:
34.MJ.pile.closed.manor.plaque.line1.jpg

I've enclosed in red some text of the first line (below the title) of the plaque. If you count only the letters in that text (so don't count spaces, numerals, or other special characters), you'll see that there are 34 letters!! ;):thumbsup:

- GT

36 Drills. Sorry, not a fancy GEC, but a fancied up Rough Ryder. :) Hope that’s ok.
152DC19C-E900-42EE-B689-A579872196B5.jpeg
and just in case one of you “retirees” beats me to 36...here is 37 drills and the RR. Haha. Jokes. :)
DBDBA601-927D-470D-A8E3-A96D0A850615.jpeg
This game is awesome!

ETA: Now I have to go re-organize all these drills...cause I’m OCD. That should take up half hour of my day. Lol.
And yes, I did add another drill in the second picture...sorry it’s shadowed. :( Makes it hard to count them all. :(

Last edited:
This GAW has got me counting random things all day. Haha. Not sure if im going insane or having fun. Ahaha!
You folks are definitely pretty quick on the draw, and its awesome.
Thank you for letting me play along...i’ll try to be quicker...darn country reception. Haha.

Back