105 (now 106) GEC Giveaway - A Counting Game - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

36-grain .22lr ammo.

18018389370_b905ec7893_b.jpg
:thumbsup::thumbsup:
I thought about grains too, but my .38's & .357's have 158, 125, or 110, and my .45's are mostly 230. Maybe I should check what my .25's & .32's are. :p

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
I thought about grains too, but my .38's & .357's have 158, 125, or 110, and my .45's are mostly 230. Maybe I should check what my .25's & .32's are. :p

Thanks. Too bad I was too late on the trigger. :( I was writing up my previous post when my WiFi went down. When I finally got off with tech support and hit “Reply”, #36 had passed me by. :mad:

That's a great looking knife. :cool::thumbsup:
Love the jigging, the color, and the even patina.

Thanks. Covers are Case antique bone. And the A2 blade came looking that way from the maker.

Thanks. Too bad I was too late on the trigger. :( I was writing up my previous post when my WiFi went down. When I finally got off with tech support and hit “Reply”, #36 had passed me by. :mad:

Thanks. Covers are Case antique bone. And the A2 blade came looking that way from the maker.

Sorry. ;)

Y’all are on a roll this morning! :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

35 SAKs from a 1970 Victorinox catalog page. (Wish I had all of them! :rolleyes::thumbsup::cool:)
View attachment 1389220

- GT

That would be quite a collection to possess! ;)

Cool photo, John. At first glance I didn’t see your #23! :D

I believe the rules say at least 3 pictures of each number. Here is the 4th 35 number picture. A fella has to sleep some.
A 35 pattern Northfield surrounded by 35 pieces of 35 Remington brass ready to prime and load!

View attachment 1389224

Nothing wrong with going past three photos for a number! :thumbsup:

36 Nerf bullets.

Ready for a war. More ammo and arsenal not pictured.

:D :D

Here's a photo of my fleet of canoes about 3 years ago. 36 canoes then, but I think I'm up to 48 or 50 now; this thread will be a good reason to update my fleet foto! ;)
View attachment 1389244

- GT

Speaking of collections! :cool: :thumbsup:

36-grain .22lr ammo.

18018389370_b905ec7893_b.jpg

Beautiful bone on that knife, which is enhanced by the fact that it’s a shadow pattern! :thumbsup:

I can’t remember if I’ve said it already in this thread, but if you take a photo for a certain number, and the thread passes that number while you’re working on your photo/post, definitely go ahead and post it anyways! :thumbsup:

39 Second Lieutenants on OCS Graduation Day - Fort Bragg NC, August 23rd, 1975. Like everything in dealing with 2LT’s you have to be quick and sharp - there are 39 there but some you only see an arm, a leg, or an overseas cap. The Buck Knife I carried in those days. OH

OCS-Graduation-final-formation.jpg

Buck-301-Camillus-early-1973.jpg

Back