105 (now 106) GEC Giveaway - A Counting Game - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

btb01 btb01 The Beaver Tail made it to Tennessee yesterday! :) I was busy yesterday evening and again this morning, but I wanted to let y’all know I got it. Even though it’s Stag Saturday the Beaver has been in my pocket today! ;) I was pleased with this example when I realized how good and smooth the pull is. It is less than my other #23’s by at least -1. Y’all may not believe this but I was actually able to pinch it open to the half/stop. I won’t say it was easy, but I did it. I am going to make this my user #23 so I can get that much more enjoyment from it. I want to thank you again Barrett for this terrific GAW and Eleanor again for drawing my name from the cap! :D Blessings to y’all and everyone who participated! Stay safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

50255184858_b1f5eab84f_c_d.jpg

50255184933_45bce89684_c_d.jpg
Lovely knife, Ron. Great size, too.

Great to see it Ron, that's some fine wood- watch out the Beavers don't chew it up :eek: If you have such rodents in your part of the US;) Very nice handwriting Barrett has, that's a dying art these days more's the pity....

Regards, Will

Lovely knife, Ron. Great size, too.
Thanks Vince! It’s surprisingly light in the pocket for its size! :) :thumbsup:

Great to see it Ron, that's some fine wood- watch out the Beavers don't chew it up :eek: If you have such rodents in your part of the US;) Very nice handwriting Barrett has, that's a dying art these days more's the pity....

Regards, Will
Thanks for the compliment Will. I really like the knife! We do have beavers here in Tennessee with our many streams and waterways! I noticed Barrett had nice handwriting. I used to have decent handwriting. Since I retired it now looks like that of a doctor! :eek: :D

btb01 btb01 The Beaver Tail made it to Tennessee yesterday! :) I was busy yesterday evening and again this morning, but I wanted to let y’all know I got it. Even though it’s Stag Saturday the Beaver has been in my pocket today! ;) I was pleased with this example when I realized how good and smooth the pull is. It is less than my other #23’s by at least -1. Y’all may not believe this but I was actually able to pinch it open to the half/stop. I won’t say it was easy, but I did it. I am going to make this my user #23 so I can get that much more enjoyment from it. I want to thank you again Barrett for this terrific GAW and Eleanor again for drawing my name from the cap! :D Blessings to y’all and everyone who participated! Stay safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

50255184858_b1f5eab84f_c_d.jpg

50255184933_45bce89684_c_d.jpg

Glad to see it made it to Tennessee, Ron! :thumbsup: I had a hard time choosing which knife to keep and which to give away between the two I had. Thankfully they were both nice examples! :D

Very nice handwriting Barrett has, that's a dying art these days more's the pity....

I noticed Barrett had nice handwriting. I used to have decent handwriting. Since I retired it now looks like that of a doctor! :eek: :D

Thanks, guys, I appreciate the compliment. :thumbsup:

Back