• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

11 For Sale... Spyderco, Kizer, ZT, Steel Will---Two Left!

BenjaminRush

Gold Member
Hi all,

I have several up for sale tonight. Feel free to PM with additional questions. Please be 21 to purchase and review your local knife laws. Will ship to continental US only. Prices are PP G&S, fees and shipping are on me. No box/papers for these knives. Would love to not have to ship these multiple places, so I am open to incentivizing a bundle purchase.

1. ZT 0808: Love this knife. Great action, solid lockup, good centering. This one has been reground by Josh over at REK to be a bit thinner to enhance cutting performance. Has been carried and used lightly, shows carry on the polished pivot/backspacer. Overall in great condition. Asking $old.

2. Spyderco Yojimbo 2: Solid lockup, almost free-falling action, good centering. Has been carried and lightly used. Has been sharpened on my KME. Overall a sweet example of this knife. Asking $old.

3. Spyderco Delica 4 gray FRN: Has been carried, lightly used, and sharpened by me. In great condition overall. Clip shows some carry wear. No lateral play, some vertical play typical of these lockbacks. Asking $old

4. Spyderco Delica 4 Wharncliffe black FRN: Has been very lightly carried and used. Sharpened on my KME. Tip took a very slight ding during use (tried to capture in pic below). Overall in excellent condition. Asking $old.

5. Spyderco Tasman Salt (gen 1) plain edge: Has been carried, used, and sharpened. Rit dyed the scales green. H1 shows use, which I've tried to capture below. Asking $old.

6. Spyderco Dragonfly2 black FRN: Has been carried, used, and sharpened. Still in good shape. Asking $old.

7. Spyderco Manbug Salt SE: Has been carried, used lightly, and touched up on my Sharpmaker. Rit dyed the scales green. Asking $old.

8. Kizer Quicksilver: Good lockup, action, centering. Free falling action. Has cut only paper I believe. Carried lightly. Overall in excellent condition. Asking $90.

9. Kizer Vanguard Roach: Good lockup, action, centering. Has cut only paper I believe. Carried lightly. I picked this up thinking I'd make it a project knife, as the previous owner messed with the orange scales and turned them an ugly brown. Never got around to making some scales for this guy. Aside from the aesthetics, the knife is in nearly new condition. Asking $old.

10. Steel Will Modus and Intrigue FRN/D2: Would like to sell these together. Modus has been used lightly and sharpened on my KME. The Intrigue is like new. Sweet little budget knives. Asking $old for the pair.

Roach Scale

ZT Regrind:

Tasman blade:

Delica wharncliffe tip:

Thanks!

Last edited:
Yes, I just took it off with an alcohol swab.

Edit: Can be seen in the photo above, but the Modus blade has two marks on it above the logo where some tape patina'ed the blade. Just to make sure I've shared all the details!
I was not (and still am not) able to see those patina marks in the photos, and I'm using a computer, not a phone. This is just an FYI, in case you want to include that detail in the ad itself. (Yes, I realize it's your ad so it's up to you.)

Back