110 with Spey blade?

eveled

Gold Member
About 5 years ago there was a Buck 110 with an odd blade. I forget if it was an SFO a web special or limited edition.

It was a short stubby blade I’m thinking a Spey? Does anyone else remember it? Did anyone here get one? Have a picture of it?

Thanks

I remember it. I believe they called it a spey blade. Although I don't think the shape was exactly spey like. I think it was SFO probably a C&C. I didn't get one and don't have any pictures. I didn't particularly like it's looks. If I remember correctly a small bit of te tip was exposed, or very close to exposed when the blade was closed.

O.B.

Yep. That’s it. Thanks P plb . Funny they called it a Sheepsfoot. It’s closer to a spey, but really a drop point?

It took a long time to sell the 100. I remember thinking I should get one, we will probably never see it again. Cool 110 variant. Thanks again

Ha. I saw one recently two three weeks ago On ebay. I being used to seeing clip and drops thought it was a drop that someOne used a grinder at some time because ???

Yep. That’s it. Thanks P plb . Funny they called it a Sheepsfoot. It’s closer to a spey, but really a drop point?

It took a long time to sell the 100. I remember thinking I should get one, we will probably never see it again. Cool 110 variant. Thanks again
Looks almost like a spear point. Like on a Swiss Army knife. I can’t say I don’t like it…

Back