• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

110's sold, Alaskan Guide Vanguard fs

I am thinning the herd out, which always pains me to do, but I have to pay some bills. So here is what I am putting up for sale:

110 from the Custom Shop: Brass Boslters, S30V Blade, Walnut Handle, Rivets. SOLD

110 from the Custom Shop: Brass Bolsters, S30V Blade, Koa Handle, Rivets. SOLD
Like new, haven't carried this one. $100

Cabela's Alaskan Guide 110 with rosewood handle, S30V Blade, NIB. $60 SOLD

Cabela's Alaskan Guide Vanguard Brand new in Box. $90

Will take money order, but will prefer paypal. I will pay shipping. Need to move these! thanks,
Barritt

Last edited:
Dave, got your pm. replied to you with an answer. And I can get pics posted tomorrow. I have three little boys sick with fever, and my wife has it too. I will take pics tomorrow at work, and post them. Thanks for the interest in them.

Barritt

Guys, pics are gonna be monday, my fourth kid, the baby is sick now too. Just logged on to let y'all know. sorry for the delay for those interested. Fever has racked the household.pics on monday.

Offer withdrawn. Sorry. I did not read the description closely. My bad.

Last edited:
I am still interested in the Buck 110 with walnut handle, let me know if morestag was wanting that one... I hope so cuz it's MIENZ if it's available.

I hope the family is feeling better.
Is the Koa 110 still available? Any chance to see some images of the knife, both sides? Thanks.

Cabela's Alaskan Guide Vanguard NIB, $105
Barritt

Excuse me for my question, please.
Is this knife Idaho stamped ?
Is it produced in 2005 with the Idaho stamp and DLC coating?
P.M. is sent.

Last edited:
I'd like to see pics of the Koa 110 if you have em. Hope everyone is better now!

I'd like to see pics of the Koa 110 if you have em. Hope everyone is better now!

I've asked him for pictures the first day these were listed and was told he would post or send them to me. I've sent messages twice since then and received no reply. :confused::confused: 've been interested in the KOA since the first day.

my sincerest apologies to Dave and everyone who has posted or sent me mesages. I have not been logged on in a week and a half. My family has been really sick, and have not had time to get on the internet. they are better and I am taking and editing some pics now. Will load and post later this afternoon/ evening. To anyone who I offended by not responding, I understand, and just wanted to say I am sorry. I had to take care of my kids. To those interested, especially dave who has been patient with me, check back in a few hours. thanks ,
Barritt

my sincerest apologies to Dave and everyone who has posted or sent me mesages. I have not been logged on in a week and a half. My family has been really sick, and have not had time to get on the internet. they are better and I am taking and editing some pics now. Will load and post later this afternoon/ evening. To anyone who I offended by not responding, I understand, and just wanted to say I am sorry. I had to take care of my kids. To those interested, especially dave who has been patient with me, check back in a few hours. thanks ,
Barritt

Glad everyone is better. Family comes first for sure. PM sent.

rosewood . pics loading now, be up in a minute. Scratch that, apparently the pics are too big to load. Sorry, it is my wife's camera and I do not use it hardly ever. I have pics I will email those interested. Dave I have some coming to you now.

Last edited:
Back