112 Drop Point Blade added to New Products section - Web Exclusive

Tecate

Gold Member
Buck just posted the '112 Ranger Knife - Drop Point' in the New Products section on their website as a Web Exclusive. This is similar to the 110 drop point they added to the New Products section a while back, but the 110 drop point blade did not have the nail nick.
https://www.buckknives.com/new/
0112BRS1-B.jpg

0112BRS1-B_3.jpg

0112BRS1-B_2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm kinda glad for 420hc option, at least first/standard, instead of other options first/only.

I wonder why it's not been added to the custom shop? I see that the drop point 110 is a custom option but the 112 isn't.

It might be they want to get the standard version stocked up and gauge the sales of it before committing to a custom shop addition. I like the drop point 112 on the January BOTM better than I thought I would and the S35vn blade is excellent.

Don't forget you can use your BCCI discount for this one! There has never to this day been a drop point option in Bucks Custom shop. I've been baffled by the lack of it..I mean Buck has made drop point blades for many LE's and special projects for a dozen years now. Before that they were extremely rare and hard to find. Chuck and Leroy modified 500 blades and made them work but I think the first was a BCCI 112 in S30V. Maybe if Buck sells a bunch they might do a run of S30V blades for the Custom shop. I'd pay $40.00 upcharge to get a mirror polished S30V and frankly think I would not be the only one..

I just noticed the Buck anvil is stamped on the blade in the pictures. That would be nice...

Don't forget you can use your BCCI discount for this one! There has never to this day been a drop point option in Bucks Custom shop. I've been baffled by the lack of it..I mean Buck has made drop point blades for many LE's and special projects for a dozen years now. Before that they were extremely rare and hard to find. Chuck and Leroy modified 500 blades and made them work but I think the first was a BCCI 112 in S30V. Maybe if Buck sells a bunch they might do a run of S30V blades for the Custom shop. I'd pay $40.00 upcharge to get a mirror polished S30V and frankly think I would not be the only one..
Your talking about drop point option in the 112. ? The 110 has the option.

Maybe we'll see some at the sale in a couple weeks.

Your talking about drop point option in the 112. ? The 110 has the option.

Maybe we'll see some at the sale in a couple weeks.

Is the sale in person only at the Buck factory, or is it an online sale? Thanks!

I would like to see the drop point S30V option for the 112 on the custom page.

I would also like to see a S35V option on both 110 and 112.

Last edited:
Is the sale in person only at the Buck factory, or is it an online sale? Thanks!
Its the Fathers Day sale at the factory. There has been talk of the sale available online but this would be almost impossible as people would have product in their hand and online qtys would show available but yet they arent. So Web Specials, LE's, Buck of the Months Etc became the online source. The only product I havent seen online from Buck are blem knives.

Back