117 CLUB Permanent thread keep adding

their picture shows 2015 date code logo on blade---lets see the date code on a blade someone just bought---i believe these are knives they have had on shelf---nothing new coming---probably not gonna be.....sorry dont hold your breath....
to bad copper and clad dont pipe in here and let you guys know a bit of info right!!! they are blade forum members....
Mine was purchased last summer and has a 2019 date code. I'm curious about the newest ones as well.
20210422_192827-01.jpeg

MY C&C 117 arrived today. The box end label is marked 4/12/2021!!

Date code on the blade is 2020.

Ola83tY.jpg

Last edited:
i cant post a pic right now but mine that just arrived today is a 2020 date code. weird thing tho. the box says 4/12/2021

Last edited:
i cant post a pic right now but mine that just arrived today is a 2020 date code. weird thing tho. the box says 4/12/2021

The same as mine. Could it be that the blade was made late 2020, and wasn't assembled and boxed until 4/12/2021??

I'm also curious about the sudden log jam breaking at C&C with all of these 117's showing up. They even show 2019 Remington Bullet Knives (undercover 532's) in stock in the Buck knife section... I don't recalling seeing them before.

I have one of the last 117's before they went out of stock.
It has that same date code 2020.

Your probably right...... the blades were made, sat around and were put together later.

I still think there's hope.

Looks like I get to join the club (or rather my son, I guess).

The March BotM I ordered to commemorate my son's birth came in today. I can't believe it's taken me this long to order a 117. Such a great sized knife! The grind on this one is particularly well done. I also really appreciate that the sheath was made in the USA. :)

NYtErju.jpg

1hYWwTd.jpg

jr0a7xF.jpg

My C&C 117 arrived a few days ago, mfr date of 4/12/2021 on the box. It's the first 117 I've ever held - It fits the hand more comfortably than my old Western L48 and is close to the same handy size and blade shape. It's a keeper and a user.

NNpApZKl.jpg

Hopefully the 117 will be a part of as many happy memories as the L48 was.
f0ug50tl.jpg

Back