117 CLUB Permanent thread keep adding

Please accept my most sincere apologies bertl bertl I gave you two stars to make up for the oversight

Welcome bertl bertl DeSotoSky DeSotoSky & @LostViking Glad to have you

I just ordered one of the 117's from C&C, now 41 left in stock. I do have the BOTM 117 to pay the price of admission. :D

6jX1k69l.jpg

They are down to 35 now...

I've never seen a 117 in the wild. It reminds me of a couple of Western knives I used to have. I liked them but traded them off for something I liked better.
i9M9vhZm.jpg

The Buck 117 looks even better to me. I hope they will offer one in the pro series. My 119 and 105 with the micarta are very attractive to my eye. A 117 pro would get my wallet open fast.

This Buck Fever is contagious.

C&C has 92 117's in stock.
I'm liking this trend.:D
Sorta hoping there are other exclusives they get back in stock.
They are still showing some on the website, so I'm thinking it's gonna happen.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

their picture shows 2015 date code logo on blade---lets see the date code on a blade someone just bought---i believe these are knives they have had on shelf---nothing new coming---probably not gonna be.....sorry dont hold your breath....
to bad copper and clad dont pipe in here and let you guys know a bit of info right!!! they are blade forum members....

Last edited:
their picture shows 2015 date code logo on blade---lets see the date code on a blade someone just bought---i believe these are knives they have had on shelf---nothing new coming---probably not gonna be.....sorry dont hold your breath....
yep. I believe warehouse finds. good for those who missed them though.

Back