12+1....

Status
Not open for further replies.
And just for good measure

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YdRnbuwZ7I0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YdRnbuwZ7I0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I have a shirt that states F**K YOURSPACE,

I have facebook only because we had to open one for a computer science class I took.......I didn't look at it for about a year and had a cubic F**k ton of people trying to get hold of me, so I check it now.

As far as twitter.......yeah.......go F Yourself, I would rather see my sister in a whorehouse than follow someone's 2 line updates on when they took a shit or how their chicken taste.............

Hello, my name is Chibbi and I'm an addict,,, I have to go to my Facebook page at least once an hour, sometimes more,,, :eek:

Farmville, Maffia Wars, Castle Age,.... DON'T START WITH ANY OF THESE TIME-LEECHES !!! ;):D

I am glad I stalled out on Maffia wars.........keep the rest of that CRACK to yourself!

My sister was addicted to farmville, we raised a garden, working on a farm or in a garden ISN'T fun, so WTF would someone want to play farmer is beyond me. She finally became unaddicted, :D now World Wars is fun, create your own country and go take over the world, a complete waste of time, but fun.

Going to log off,,, g'night mangz,,, although its 6 o'clock in the morning here,,, I too work the graveyard shift,,,

be lookin out jan 12.,. for DVD.. for a movie called,, the Hurt locker.. actors trained by tactical response,,, and is a SOE commercial.. john made all the rigs for this movie,, if you look at his site,, the mookie rig,, was built because normal us military style gear made the actors look fat,, lol...

[youtube]xhQdJTlo5NI[/youtube]

The Hurt Locker looks good. I watched part of it at a friends house (don't tell the federales).

Gravel- I feel your pain. Even on days off I don't usually hit the rack till 4am. Sometimes I try to get projects done around the house but usually it's Adult Swim on Cartoon Network!

I'm glad to see my buddy Rob make it to the club.

Here's him struggling with his LMT ;)

DSCN1898.jpg

and his sweet .40 Beretta 92

DSCN1891.jpg

Rob is a full time firefighter as well :thumbup: :cool: with Toronto Fire Department.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back