• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WITHDRAWN. CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED VINTAGE CASE HAWBAKER SPECIAL MUSKRAT

Leslie Tomville

Gold Member
CASE HAWBAKER SPECIAL MUSKRAT is a rare one. Not only is it the HAWBAKER SPECIAL, but it is also one of the ones with two dots on one blade and three on the other. This makes it a 1978 model I believe. Perfect knife with only one spot of blade rub (shown in photo) caused by someone carelessly opening the knife. The price reflects this. If you ever wanted to own a special vintage Case knife at an incredible price, this is it. CONTACT ME IF INTERESTED

The 2018 BUCK FORUM KNIFE is SOLD one of the very good ones. Nice action, excellent Elk, and a fairly flush back spring. SOLD for $65

The TC 14 BARLOW is SOLD a perfect example. Centered blade, great action, and looks the same on both sides. With tube. $175SOLD

First I’ll take it gets it. Price includes US domestic shipping and PayPal fees.

View attachment 1216893 View attachment 1216892 View attachment 1216890 View attachment 1216895 View attachment 1216891 View attachment 1216894 View attachment 1216896

Last edited:
Back