12th Anniversary (Photo Heavy)

Congrats on your anniversary Dubz! As always, nice trip with nice pictures.

What is that big tank in front of your cabin?

Also, when are you going to use your BK9? :D

Congrats on your anniversary Dubz! As always, nice trip with nice pictures.

What is that big tank in front of your cabin?

Also, when are you going to use your BK9? :D
Thanks man. It's a 200 gallon water tank, gutter fed. Have never had it hooked up. Still just thinking of using my niner. Don't wanna scratch up that new paint job, haha.

I'm late to the party but stil a warm congrats.
And great way to celebrate being together outdoors.
Thanks for bringing the celebration to us.

I enjoyed this thread. Good for both of you.:thumbsup: How do they put up with us? I don't know....But I'm grateful that they do.:)

Thanks man. Good to see you back around.

Thinking of heading back down there this weekend. Weather is supposed to be decent.

Thanks man. This thread is closing in on a year old, we've made it damn near 13 years now, haha. Been together for 15.

Congrats man.

I made it 5 years with my first wife. That marriage was a disaster. Was single for 20ish years, dating here and there, then found the right one. Met my wife in church. Great lady.

Congrats man.

I made it 5 years with my first wife. That marriage was a disaster. Was single for 20ish years, dating here and there, then found the right one. Met my wife in church. Great lady.
That's where I met my wife .

Funny story we both went through our wild times before changing our way of life . We were sitting with friends once . Someone mentioned a bar in town . My wife said something about the bartender (by name) getting drug over the bar and slapped around. I busted out laughing . I was the one who drug him over the bar, we had been in a bar at the same time 3 years before we met

That's where I met my wife .

Funny story we both went through our wild times before changing our way of life . We were sitting with friends once . Someone mentioned a bar in town . My wife said something about the bartender (by name) getting drug over the bar and slapped around. I busted out laughing . I was the one who drug him over the bar, we had been in a bar at the same time 3 years before we met
Small world, haha.

How'd I miss this ? Congratulations on the 12. We are hitting our 37th in 2022. Sorry I missed this. I wish you many more.
Thanks man. We had our 13th this year, and are close to 14. Together for 2 years before we got married. Not sure how the poor thing has put up with me this long. Pre congrats on your 37th!

Back