• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CHRISTMAS PRICE DROP - Benchmade 940-1, Mcusta Tsuchi & Katana, Ti-Lite(s) 6"

Hi everyone, I'm here selling some of my fathers collection.
Prices are all inclusive.
I'm located in the UK. Will be dispatched within 48 hours, 24 hour tracked postage in UK, signed and tracked for EU.
Bank transfer or paypal are both fine for payment.
If you have any questions feel free to PM me.
Not interested in trades, strictly selling. Open to offers

All of the knives listed have their factory edges, no sharpening or modifications have been attempted.

Thanks

Benchmade 940-1 - £150/€180
Condition is great again. Comes in original box with carry pouch and paperwork

Pictures -

Mcusta Tsuchi - £70/€85

Condition is close to mint. There are some very faint lines where the thumb studs have been press against the handle when opened, but they're so small I couldn't even picture them.

Pictures -
Mcusta Katana - £85/€100

Again close to mint, has the same marks as the Tsuchi where the thumb stubs sit, slightly more prominent but I have pictured them clearly.

Pictures -
Cold Steel Ti-Lite 6 Aluminum (£50/€65)

Aluminum -

Thanks for checking out the post
Again, PM if you have any questions

Last edited:
hi, does the bench made have blade play and is it drop shut, thanks
Hi mate, the blade is rock solid with no play. It opens and closes very smoothly but it doesn't "drop shut" yet. It is essentially brand new and has only been opened a few times. Because of the unique locking mechanism it can take a while to break in and become fully able to drop. Thanks

Thankyou for the swift reply, I was also wondering if it came with all the papers and if it is registered to Benchmade website, thanks!

Thankyou for the swift reply, I was also wondering if it came with all the papers and if it is registered to Benchmade website, thanks!
No problem. Unfortunately I don't have the original purchase papers and I don't think it has been registered no. It does have the warranty and care manual as shown in the imgur gallery though

No problem. Unfortunately I don't have the original purchase papers and I don't think it has been registered no. It does have the warranty and care manual as shown in the imgur gallery though
Thankyou, that’s ok and it’s good it hasn’t been registered yet that way a new owner can register it

Back