• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

14 For Sale w/ Trade option for CRK Inkosi DP Black Micarta

Warrior108

Platinum Member
Hi again,

Repost of available knives from a previous thread. Simply needed to thin out the collection and raise some funds. Most are priced low for quick sale but a few justify higher prices. Some adjustments have been done from the previous sale.
  • Prices include USPS shipping w/ tracking and assume PayPal G&S
  • Insurance will not be included. If you have risk of stolen packages, please pay an additional $5 towards Signature Required or any missing items will be your assumed risk.
  • Continental US shipping only!
  • $10 discount per additional knife when purchased & shipped together. (except for Gerber deal noted)
  • Sales may occur as posts in the thread, email, IG, etc. and I'll honor timestamp but I reserve the right to decide who the buyer is among those various venues.
  • Boxes and paperwork included unless otherwise noted.
  • All have great centering, lockup, no blade play, etc. Exceptions to condition will be noted otherwise.
OPEN TO ONE TRADE OPTION ONLY:
I would take a Chris Reeve Large Inkosi Drop Point w/ Black Micarta inlays in like new condition towards a trade. Unsharpened factory edge, no to minimal snail trails, pictures, box and DOB card required. Depending on condition, I'd ballpark that the Inkosi would bring about $500 on your side towards trade credit of one or more of my knives, and then I'd probably owe you the difference which would be done via PayPal F&F. I'll only make this type of deal with someone who has a decent number of transactions and positive feedback on here.

NOTE: Feel free to post "I'll take XYZ" in the thread but also drop an email to warrior108 at gmail because I'll see that sooner. IF YOU EMAIL, include your BladeForums Username please.

Thanks for looking! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Group 1
3 Kizer Lundquist Feist Shred Carbon Fiber - Pocketed a bit but like new $125
9 Real Steel G5 Metamorph Mk II Atlantic Knife Excl. Blue - Carried some, great condition $45
10 Massdrop Ferrum Forge Falcon Wing Edition - Pocketed a bit but like new $125

Group 2
11 Kershaw Knockout Assisted Opening Knife OD Green (3.25" Damascus) 1870OLDAM - New In Box! $90
12 Gerber Kettlebell Gray - Practically new, KME mirrored edge, nice little knife but they're cheap to start with $10 with purchase of another knife from this sale
13 Bestech Engine CPM-S35VN Two-Tone Satin/Bead-Blast Drop Point Flamed Titanium and Carbon Fiber Handles BT1805D - Bought a few of these to get a NICE Ano'd one and then just never used it. New In Box! $130
14 Bestech Engine CPM-S35VN Two-Tone Satin/Bead-Blast Bowie Blade Flamed Titanium and Carbon Fiber Handles BT1806D - Bought a few of these to get a NICE Ano'd one and then just never used it. New In Box! $140

Group 3
15 Benchmade Arcane Flipper 490 AXIS-Assist Knife S90V - New In Box! Great price $190
16 Benchmade 1000001BK Volli - New In Box! Great price $145
19 Giant Mouse Ace Biblio Green Micarta- Like new and really nice $140
20 Benchmade Bugout Blackout - Forgot I already had one of these and bought this by accident. New In Box! $125
21 Benchmade Vector 495 AXIS-Assisted Flipper Knife 3.6" S30V Satin Plain Blade, Contoured Black G10 Handles - Brand New but cannot find box. $170
23 Hinderer MP-1 Full Ti w/ upgrades of Blue Ano'd hardware and clip. Sweet knife, like new, nice well-done even-beveled mirror edge on KME. Original prices on these were $575 or higher. Yours for $375
24 Giant Mouse Vox/Anso ACE Sonoma PVD Ti. New In Box! Added the lanyard and put it in the safe, never carried it. Sweet knife! $225

2v2HiWh6NxAKujh.jpg

2v2Hmb2JGxAKujh.jpg

2v2HiWh7TxAKujh.jpg

2v2HiWhRSxAKujh.jpg

2v2Hmb255xAKujh.jpg

2v2HmbJpoxAKujh.jpg

MP-1:
2v2HiWhkCxAKujh.jpg

Thanks again for looking!

Back