15"Ang Khola in Iraq

After my deployment to Afghanistan, I realized that I needed a better "Work Knife", so I started looking for one as soon as I returned to the states. I came across the HI website and after doing some research, and receiving orders to Iraq, decided for a 15" Ang khola. I have been using this thing for everything, digging, prying, cutting, you name it. It's performance so far has been impresive. You guys should see the faces and reaction of locals and fellow soldiers when the Ang Khola comes out. I'm curious to see how it will look at the end of the deployment. Cheers,

Victor

You picked a winner. Glad to hear it's working for you. I'm not going to tell you to thrash it in that environment (your life may literally depend on it someday) but be sure to put it through its paces when you get back. I'm continually amazed by these things.

Good luck. Watch yourself over there.

Great post & thanks. The 15" AK is/was the HI best seller.
You come back now, heah? We'd like to hear more.

Ad Astra

EODVic said:
After my deployment to Afghanistan, I realized that I needed a better "Work Knife", so I started looking for one as soon as I returned to the states. I came across the HI website and after doing some research, and receiving orders to Iraq, decided for a 15" Ang khola. I have been using this thing for everything, digging, prying, cutting, you name it. It's performance so far has been impresive. You guys should see the faces and reaction of locals and fellow soldiers when the Ang Khola comes out. I'm curious to see how it will look at the end of the deployment. Cheers,

Victor

Sounds like its working out for you, Good luck and come back safe.

James

Back