1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

15"Ang Khola in Iraq

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by EODVic, Jan 18, 2005.

1. EODVic

EODVic

Oct 10, 2004
    After my deployment to Afghanistan, I realized that I needed a better "Work Knife", so I started looking for one as soon as I returned to the states. I came across the HI website and after doing some research, and receiving orders to Iraq, decided for a 15" Ang khola. I have been using this thing for everything, digging, prying, cutting, you name it. It's performance so far has been impresive. You guys should see the faces and reaction of locals and fellow soldiers when the Ang Khola comes out. I'm curious to see how it will look at the end of the deployment. Cheers,

Victor

2. sams

sams

Apr 21, 2001
    I'm sure it will be well used but looking "good". :)

Good luck!

3. Dave Rishar

Dave Rishar

Oct 25, 2004
    You picked a winner. Glad to hear it's working for you. I'm not going to tell you to thrash it in that environment (your life may literally depend on it someday) but be sure to put it through its paces when you get back. I'm continually amazed by these things.

Good luck. Watch yourself over there.

4. Ad Astra

Ad Astra

Jul 30, 2004
    Great post & thanks. The 15" AK is/was the HI best seller.
    You come back now, heah? We'd like to hear more.

Ad Astra

5. BruiseLeee

BruiseLeee

Sep 7, 2001
    Are you using the standard sheath?

6. namaarie

namaarie

Aug 23, 2004
    Glad to hear it works! Take care over there.

Nam

7. hollowdweller

hollowdweller

Sep 22, 2003
    Be careful over there bro!

8. Kismet

Kismet Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 30, 2002
    Great choice of options!

wacherass. :D

9. depusm12

depusm12

Jan 17, 2005
    Sounds like its working out for you, Good luck and come back safe.

James