• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

15% Pepper Spray w/UV Dye-Only $5 shipped!

cougar3677

BANNED
Mods-if this is not the correct place to post this let me know!

Our youth hockey org sells this product as a fund raiser for $12. Sometimes we have a little more than we need and the treasurer wants her money back in the account! So I want to make this offer to my forum friends and help us get our cost back out of it. Have a good supply this month so let me know what you need!
Crime Halter pepper spray unit with a leatherette case or injection molded plastic case with side clip.. Includes a keyring. Also features a safety top. Perfect to keep with your keys. This unit delivers a potent liquid blast up to 10-12 feet. Incapacitates attacker up to 30 minutes allowing you time to safely escape.This powerful formula is used by Police Depts. 15% pepper spray is rated at 2 million Scoville Heat Units! OUCH!! Also has the UV identifying dye. My Pepper spray is fresh and new and effective for up to four years! At this price stock up and use it generously! Don't be afraid and take back the peace of mind we all deserve! Only $5 each shipped free in CONUS! Paypal accepted with NO Fees! Check, MO, pesos, good looks, and cold beer also accepted!

Crime Halter pepper spray unit . . . injection molded plastic case with side clip . . . Includes a keyring. Only $5 each shipped free in CONUS! Paypal accepted with NO Fees! Check, MO, pesos, good looks, and cold beer also accepted!

Good cause . . . I'd like two, please, couger. (in plastic case w/ clip)

Email me with your paypal addy and I'll get the $ off to you today.

I will take 2 with the plastic case.
Whats your pay pal address?

I'll stick to my pistol with a knife for backup. Yes, I realize everybody doesn't (or can't) carry a pistol. That's their problem. If I carry some pepper spray it will be the formula intended for hosing down pissed off grizzly bears. :D

Paypal sent for 3 of 'em. (hell at that price, better get one for myself as well as the wife and daughter - another addition to the arsenal) :cool: :D

I'll take one in a plastic case if you have any left - just lemme know & I'll send you a PayPal. Thanks.

sent paypal. but looked kind of funny so maybe did not go thru. let me know be back in mass monday will be on the road till then. BTW: 2 of each case please...

/ al

I'll stick to my pistol with a knife for backup. Yes, I realize everybody doesn't (or can't) carry a pistol. That's their problem. If I carry some pepper spray it will be the formula intended for hosing down pissed off grizzly bears. :D

lol. im getting ready to start a thread on bear mace.

Email me at cougar3677@yahoo.com for pics. Had them in my original posting and they seem to have disappeared! Won't allow me to add them as it says they are still there?! Need to start a new thread and add them again. For the time being if you want a pick shoot me an email and I will get 'er done!

Back