• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

15% Pepper Spray w/UV Dye-Only $5 shipped!

Arrived today. Thanks for the quick turn-around, Travis.

Guys these are brand spanking new and a steal at $5 shipped.

Order arrived today... talk about quick shipping!!:eek: :D

Great product!! Thanks again Travis!:thumbup:

-Ed

Thanks to all that ordered! Your packages are on the way and in some cases already in hand. Still have some of these left so stock up at this price!

'Got mine today. What a great deal @ $5.00 shipped. I'm surprised you've not sold a million of these. :thumbup:

Back in town from a tournament and we still have some of this left. Prompt shipping assured!

Got plenty of both-in fact a new batch and our season is over for a couple months so we need to move it!! Let me know what you need. NO fee paypal at cougar3677@yahoo.com.
Thanks for your help and keep your stick on the ice!

I'm in. Paypal funds sent for two.

Thank you. :thumbup:

Coop

I would like to order 4 more. Payment sent by Pay Pal. Thanks, jH

Pay pal sent for 4 more in the plastic case with clip.
Thanks,great deal.

Hello,
I just sent payment for four sprays. I noted in the payment that I wanted 3 of the plastic case sprays and one of the leatherett sprays.

Let me know if there is any problem since I didn't contact before I sent payment.
kgriggs8@yahoo.com

Thanks for the orders today! Everyone is taken care of and am ready to send more if you need it!
Travis

I'll take a plastic too. Paypal on the way.

Thanks!

Got it and will send out in the morning. Still have some avail, tap me on the shoulder if anyone needs some! This is a great deal and really helps out my kids team!

Back