• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

15% Pepper Spray w/UV Dye-Only $5 shipped!

I'll take 2!!! Leatherette cases for me, please. PP enroute.

Wait. Serious? Only $5 each? Then I will take 4 each. I had thought they were $12.

Gimme 4. I might need it when I go to M1Marty's Bar with Giggy and Bastid.

New shipment arrived first of the month and we have some extra for sale! Let me know how many and if you prefer leather or plastic! Same price, same deal!

Heard from a lady that fortunately(or unfortunately) needed and had this spray on hand. She was approached by two men in a parking garage that wanted her purse and keys. She said she prayed her spray would work as she reached for it. Said she pointed it at one of the creeps and sprayed in his direction. Was surprised at how fast it affected him! He covered his face and bent over in pain and was coughing. His buddy took off and ran away. She said she emptied the canister on him, he rolled around on the ground wiping his face. She gave him a swift kick to the face and crotch, ran to the building while calling 911. When the cops got there the creep was still disabled from the spray. It gets better---a check of his identification showed he had been arrested and released several times. Guess what? He was one of our illegal visitors from south of the border!! An address in his wallet turned up a house in a suburb of Dallas that had as many as 40 illegals staying there at one time!
I don't know about you, but I make sure my kids and Godkids each carry one of these things! We need to quit living in fear of creeps like this and do something to stick up for ourselves. Not everyone can pack heat in the form of a handgun but anyone can pack this type of heat!!

Emails replied to and orders shipped!
Thanks!
Let me know if any others want to take advantage of this great deal!

I'm joining the stampede!
Do you ship to the EU and if so, how much extra?
Thanks!

paypal sent for 3 units in plastic housing, Thank you very much for this offer, and good luck with your sale

Thanks to all! Everything went to post office today and you should have in hand after the holiday!
Still have product ready to send!!

Back