1500 Member Giveaway...

Hello Bladeforums.... been a while! I've been super busy setting up my own shop and running my YT/FB... so much so that it has finally grown to almost 1k subs and hit 1500 members in the FB group! To commemorate the occasion, I am giving away a GEC 38 Chapman in either Maroon or OD Green micarta, as those are the only 2 still available at KSF (the best place to buy knives :p )

So please feel free to join the group and get 'in' on the GAW! One entry per person and you must comment on the facebook thread pinned to the top of my group. I'm taking entries this week until Friday the 3rd, so don't wait!

Good luck to all and thanks to BF for always being an awesome place to talk knives. Cheers

https://www.facebook.com/groups/298743937227041/

6Bmapj7.jpg

ZCxwgC7.jpg

QFsgLBr.jpg

hEFv2CO.jpg

Request to join the FB group made.

I also found out that I'm already a YT subscriber of yours. I stumbled upon your page when I was looking for reviews on my GEC #13. Really informative vids :thumbsup:

Well I've requested to join your group. I will comment when I can see the page. Thanks for the opportunity.

Adding people as the day goes, I will definitely get everyone in before the end date :)

Thank you all for the interest

Request to join the FB group made.

I also found out that I'm already a YT subscriber of yours. I stumbled upon your page when I was looking for reviews on my GEC #13. Really informative vids :thumbsup:
Thanks for saying this!!! This is exactly why I set up the channel in the first place :)

Back