• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

151113 Tom's Choice Ebony single clip blade SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief

Chief Master Sergeant USAF (ret) 1975-2000
Platinum Member
Sold!

Before you comment review the Exchange rules.

5. Do not post in a person's thread unless you have an implicit interest in buying the item. Posts like, "Nice knife!", "Why is the price so high/low?", "I wish I had funds" are not allowed. This means absolutely no commentary or feedback in someone's sales thread. Seriously, if you stomp on someone's ad, your account can and will be locked.

The only comment allowed in my thread is "I'll take it". Violators will be reported and blocked. If you want to whine about the price or anything else send a PM. Only trade considered is GEC bark ivory through PM.
I own two of these and only need one for my collection. Priced to ensure it goes to a collector who will appreciate it, not an ebay flipper. If I wanted it sold on ebay could sell it there myself. I rarely sell a knife and have never sold on ebay but understand why folks do. Price for one knife as pictured is $499 shipped, tracked, insured, and paypaled. My perception is probably skewed because I love single clip #15 TCs, but I view this as an opportunity for a hard core collector to get a rare TC without having to fight for it on ebay. After fees, am not making money on it and don't need to sell. 1 of only 47 produced 7 years ago, ebony is highly prized by traditional knife lovers, long lasting and compliments 1095 patina. Blade is centered, action is better on this one than my other one. Knife looks new to me, let my photos be your guide. If you need more, send a PM. No buyers remorse returns.

GECTCbarlowebonyclip-1.jpg

GECTCbarlowebonyclip-2.jpg

Last edited:
One time price reduction to $450 (loosing money). PM or email through BF link or my website if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back