• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

16.5" x 2" Two Sided Paddle Strops (SOLD)

NORTHWEST_KNIFE_GUY

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I have for sale two sided paddle strops (flesh/fuzzy side up both sides), Asking $34ea shipped within the United States.

If you're located outside the U.S. please contact for quote, will ship within 48hrs via USPS first class and tracking will be provided.

A little about the strop and materials. First I started with a select grade piece of poplar and then ran it through a planer, ripped, cut to length, cut out handle shape, routed and then sanded down to 400 grit sand paper. The portion the leather is attached to is marked with pencil in an X pattern and is made perfectly flat via a PSA backed abrasive 3m film on glass.

The leather used is a premium grade imported veg tanned leather, I do a lot of leather work and buy large sections or whole hides and select the best pieces for my strops. The leather is approximately 7-8oz in thickness and has a short even nap and is buttery smooth. The leather takes compound well and provides an almost therapeutic stropping experience. The leather is attached via a hefty coating of contact cement and is not coming off anytime soon.

Strop dimensions: O.A.L is approximately 16.5", width is 2", stropping area each side is approximately 11.5" x 2".

1) SOLD
2) SOLD

Seller terms:
If you'd like a strop please post I'll take it in the thread, please send payment within 24hrs of receiving payment information or item(s) will go back up for sale.

uHfxFFTh.jpg

CSnUYnah.jpg

rm8fvzwh.jpg

Odvxn8rh.jpg

GEgwPkoh.jpg

Last edited:
Back