18" Keffeler Sword (K18), AKA The KOD Piece

But what if someone is even MORE of an opinionated asshole, to the point of deciding that it needs only one sharp edge DESPITE what the designer thinks? :D
right-refuse-services-sign-s-7385.png

O
It's definitely a "go" at this point. Not sure how long the pre-order will be open, but I suspect there will be some folks kicking themselves for not getting in, especially after the first ones are received and put to use.
Oh, the first one is definitely going to be getting some use (I was the first to get my in on the preorder)!

So once the storm is over and there are 50 to 80 of these in our hands, I think that we need a week long camp out in the boonies, where we all get to slice, dice, and chop wood, rope, toast, and what have you. Mike

Come on over...! Mid October?
I will volunteer the ranch here in central Missouri. We could camp out overnight at our camp... We would welcome all, and butcher a lamb, and cook a whole hog (or 2) on the smoker. And have huge slabs of bacon for breakfast.

You guys would think that it's in the boonies... 3 miles back a gravel road....

We have a massive tree stump for axe and knife throwing... And many things to chop. Even a Bladesports practice table..

I will volunteer the ranch here in central Missouri. We could camp out overnight at our camp... We would welcome all, and butcher a lamb, and cook a whole hog (or 2) on the smoker. And have huge slabs of bacon for breakfast.

We have a massive tree stump for axe and knife throwing... And many things to chop. Even a Bladesports practice table..
This all sounds amazing. I may be scheduling foot surgery in Oct., but if not, I might put those funds towards gas for a road trip! :D

That sounds amazing! I would love to make the trip if I can get my ducks lined up.

Back