18" Keffeler Sword (K18), AKA The KOD Piece

This is 3V I had made specifically for the K18 project. 3V is not a perfectly isotropic material so for this sword project I had less cross rolling than normally applied to the material which runs out and elongates the grain along the length of the sword.
This is the kind of detail I wouldn’t have even known to sweat!

This is 3V I had made specifically for the K18 project. 3V is not a perfectly isotropic material so for this sword project I had less cross rolling than normally applied to the material which runs out and elongates the grain along the length of the sword.

Much respect for the knowledge and skill it takes to get this right

th

^ Nathan is healthy and that takes his craft and his business very seriously. Once he decides to put his stamp on something, he will darn make sure that his reputation and his legacy remains intact. Otherwise, the K18 roll out will most likely experience a few months delay, some beyond Nathan's scope, as opposed to the 1 year time frame target from the closure of that preorder.
It is refreshing that some manufacturers still feel that quality is important - thank you Nathan! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Quality and design – that is why I buy CPK!

Updates! Updates! Updates?

The automatic grinder we were using to deck them down to gauge was down due to power issues because of the move. Those issues were addressed yesterday and we've started running sheet again.

This move is impacting our production, we are going to be late.

The automatic grinder we were using to deck them down to gauge was down due to power issues because of the move. Those issues were addressed yesterday and we've started running sheet again.

Bummed but totally understand, you have never disappointed before.;):)

Take your time, speaking for myself, I'm in no rush...

I always wanted a sword but couldn't really afford a quality one but when you decided to offer one at the price which you did, welp that wasn't a decision to even ponder over for an extra second! In any case, the K18 was going to be my go to zombie cold-weapon but this COVID-19 has shown me something: not too many human brains left worth a damn for a parasite too get into in order to devour and cause a zombie apocalypse in the first place :rolleyes:

Back