18" Keffeler Sword (K18), AKA The KOD Piece

We are making 160 swords against orders of, I believe, 119 orders call it 120. I estimate a yield of 140 plus or minus 20. The first half of this production, 80 swords, are machined and beveled and ready for heat treat now. We are about halfway done milling out the second half of the sword blanks and will start beveling them (the second half) tomorrow.

Waiting patiently for the K-18 ;)

View attachment 1415516

YUMMY!!!!!, I wonder which one(s) are mine:p;)

119161135_334230181121198_8106368786965334760_n.jpg

So are there going to be extra? For the people who regrettably didnt buy one? Is there some sort of list that I can get on to get one?

So are there going to be extra? For the people who regrettably didnt buy one? Is there some sort of list that I can get on to get one?
Looks like there may be a few extras. If so, Nathan will announce when there will be a Sale thread, and you'll have to compete with anyone else looking for one, who missed the pre-sale.

Double checked your profile to make sure, but pretty much knew it wasn’t an east coast, midwest, or cali person calling something “skookum” ;) :thumbsup:

Winston
Excellent job on the reconnaissance! I've been in the PNW (Washington) for the last 25 years and lived in Alaska for 11 years as a kid. My regional diction has always been a blend of backwoods slang with a bit Russian, Canadian, and Athabascan in there, too; I'm a cold, wet mutt with a propensity for alcohol and bad choices!

+1

Down in Vancouver but grew up in the Gray’s Harbor area.

And my motto matches your propensities!!

View attachment 1425228

Winston

Hahaha, my brother from another mother! I actually lived in McCleary :eek: for 4 years before we moved to Olympia (in 2000) - so I feel your pain. I got into tons of trouble in that little town; it is NOT the ideal place to raise a 12-16 year old kid. :D

Are you down in Vancouver, WA or (up) in B.C.? There is no wrong answer.

Also, just to digress, I haven't been on BladeForums that much in the last few months, but what's up having to "confirm" before you can 'Like' a post now? Just to make sure you really like it?

Hahaha, my brother from another mother! I actually lived in McCleary :eek: for 4 years before we moved to Olympia (in 2000) - so I feel your pain. I got into tons of trouble in that little town; it is NOT the ideal place to raise a 12-16 year old kid. :D

Are you down in Vancouver, WA or (up) in B.C.? There is no wrong answer.

How funny, my sister lived in McCleary for a buncha years after she got married, 2003’ish until a couple years ago when she moved back to Montesano.

I’m down in VanWa, lived in Portland from ‘84 until about ‘11. Loved Portland but glad I’m gone, it was a great town for a while but no longer ...

Winston

Back