18" Keffeler Sword (K18), AKA The KOD Piece

So once the storm is over and there are 50 to 80 of these in our hands, I think that we need a week long camp out in the boonies, where we all get to slice, dice, and chop wood, rope, toast, and what have you. Though, I shutter to think of the potential loss of life and limb. Actually, no problem, Jonny will be there to patch us all up! Mike

So once the storm is over and there are 50 to 80 of these in our hands, I think that we need a week long camp out in the boonies, where we all get to slice, dice, and chop wood, rope, toast, and what have you. Though, I shutter to think of the potential loss of life and limb. Actually, no problem, Jonny will be there to patch us all up! Mike
been thinking of holding a little get together up here...

That reminds me of this
upload_2019-6-19_1-29-56.jpeg

Nathan.....since we need to sell 80, will this be limited to one each or will someone be able to order 2? And last silly question.... will these have both Makers Marks on them? Just wondering.

Pre-orders are always open to multiples. It will have neither of our "marks" on it (mine being my signature, Dan's being a drawing of primate similar in build as himself), but it will have both of our names cut into them at the ricasso, like the Comp Choppers.

We're not, it's the Keffeler 18 (or K18).:thumbsup:

I like it (The K18 Widowmaker)

$1175, Are You fricking kidding me? $1175 for a CPK-Keffeler Designed SWORD/Heirloom ? Like I said, count me in for 2. See ya Friday at 5 Eastern

baby-shock-wait-what-meme.jpg

Hopefully since I am ordering 2, I can get 1 in Green TeroTuf, and the other in Regular TeroTuf;)

EDIT: Might have missed it on the specs data, but is it 3 inches wide?:eek:

Last edited:
I like it (The K18 Widowmaker)

$1175, Are You fricking kidding me? $1175 for a CPK-Keffeler Designed SWORD/Heirloom ? Like I said, count me in for 2. See ya Friday at 5 Eastern

baby-shock-wait-what-meme.jpg

Hopefully since I am ordering 2, I can get 1 in Green TeroTuf, and the other in Regular TeroTuf;)

EDIT: Might have missed it on the specs data, but is it 3 inches wide?:eek:

Exactly! I've seen some Keffeler made swords (sorry, not too well versed with Dan's various models) for $5K-$6K on the secondary market and no idea what they were when new. No one but Nathan & CPK would be able to offer such a piece anywhere close to this price point because CPK now has the manufacturing set up in addition to the knowledge and the know-how to take on such a project.

Fence ditherers: you snooze, you lose :p

Exactly! I've seen some Keffeler made swords (sorry, not too well versed with Dan's various models) for $5K-$6K on the secondary market and no idea what they were when new. No one but Nathan & CPK would be able to offer such a piece anywhere close to this price point because CPK now has the manufacturing set up in addition to the knowledge and the know-how to take on such a project.

Almost pulled the trigger on a super assassin that Dan K. was selling; it was his personal one.. I don't remember exactly, but i think it was around $3.4K ;)
EtA: of course I regret I didn't :D

Almost pulled the trigger on a super assassin that Dan K. was selling; it was his personal one.. I don't remember exactly, but i think it was around $3.4K ;)
EtA: of course I regret I didn't :D

I am sure that every piece which Dr. Keffeler makes is worth the price / value and then some to their respective buyers and collectors. As you know already, my emphasis is that for the mooks like me had it not been for Nathan's / CPK's existence, no way I could own a Keffeler designed / inspired sword!

Mat, you can get a Super Assassin for less than $5-6K New From Doc:thumbsup:But not for $1175:eek:If Nathan would not have made the K18 available, I had already decided I was going to get a "Super Assassin" from Dan!

I honestly don't know how Nathan is offering the K18 at this price:confused:I was guessing it would run $1795 or so:)Again WTF do I know

Back