18" Keffeler Sword (K18), AKA The KOD Piece

To whom it may concern: outside of the pre-order there will be a few extra available this summer, however the price will be adjusted to $1,500 for future orders. Those of you who got one in the pre-order for $1,175 got a pretty good deal.

I would gladly pay that for one now or pay this price if someone has one they will not use and wants to sell.

I long ago gave up on the Friday button punching battle.

Last edited:
jEy1sw0.jpg

rTLN54L.jpg
You have 3??? Good for you! The fact that I almost decided not to pre order gives me palpitations.

where is the option given for other colors? Its not on the preorder post

Dan specified OD green TT and that's what I used. But Tommy wanted to order a set of three in a mix of colors and I obliged. These scales are BIG and don't fit our normal stock and fixtures sizes so there was some waste and inefficiencies in doing this so it wasn't a standard option, but he's been here a long time and a special set was possible so I was happy to oblige. I like to do special projects when it's possible, but the stars have to align or I have to decline in order to prevent getting sucked down the rabbit holes. Ask Chip, I'm gung ho on fun projects but then life happens and I happen to suck to keeping up with stuff. So, as a rule I can't accommodate special requests, but I like to and sometimes I can.

I have news for you Nathan, IMO these (K-18's) are a Steal at $1500:thumbsup:Hope to get some good pictures next week (raining with high winds (presently) and forecast the next couple of Days here in Tennessee)

These (K-18's ) are magnificient, and much, much nicer than advertised-You did "one Hell of a Job" on these Nathan

These are in essence a DES (Double edged Sword) The Spine is sharpened almost the entire length of the spine:thumbsup::D

Thanks to Nathan, Dr. Dan, NinJo, Mark and Bo for producing an Outstanding Sword, and IMO the nicest CPK I have ordered or owned:thumbsup:

They are that GOOD-Some not so good pictures

Top to Bottom

K-18 with regular TeroTuf
K-18 with bright green TeroTuf
K-18 with OD TeroTuf

Edit: second picture removed because of my bad Photography

jEy1sw0.jpg

rTLN54L.jpg
Words can’t describe the level of awesomeness in these photos!!!
Well done!!!

Dan specified OD green TT and that's what I used. But Tommy wanted to order a set of three in a mix of colors and I obliged. These scales are BIG and don't fit our normal stock and fixtures sizes so there was some waste and inefficiencies in doing this so it wasn't a standard option, but he's been here a long time and a special set was possible so I was happy to oblige. I like to do special projects when it's possible, but the stars have to align or I have to decline in order to prevent getting sucked down the rabbit holes. Ask Chip, I'm gung ho on fun projects but then life happens and I happen to suck to keeping up with stuff. So, as a rule I can't accommodate special requests, but I like to and sometimes I can.

And Don't think , I am not VERY appreciative-I AM. Thanks again to you and NinJO

Tom

Last edited:
Sorry Gus, Tom Brady has won enough Super Bowls, so................................................................

I know all about the Super Bowl. It’s that televised trade show that comes on once a year around the time of the Rugby Six Nations. And that guy Tom always goes there and picks up a social disease - MVP, I think they call it.

Back