18" Keffeler Sword (K18), AKA The KOD Piece

Yup, looks like a few went out yesterday!🥳

I think that both and I are the lonesome ones on page one and that is no one's fault but our own 😜 You with your engraving, me with all my last minute fudging around. Perhaps there is one more guy in our camp from page one but then again, I'm sure that he's a bit of a PITA like the two of us 🥳

It's still Shark Week, right? Maybe? Well...

Jt5mJa3.jpg

I have a vision that your patience will be rewarded because you will be getting that special one, the one which was blessed with the viper’s blood.

Mine on the other hand, will be the one spat on by all CPK crew. It’s always my special request which Nathan honors each and every time!

Hold the special sauce, please.

View attachment 1610820

Which one, mine? Nah, when they spit on it, it has the same effect as dipping in an acid tank. It's just that the K18 is so darn large that it takes a good week of hurling serious gobs at it. At least with yours, it's drenched in pure viper blood! Hey, give me a minute our two so that I can find you the proof :D

Petey, let’s have some fun in the anticipation of our K18s. I have picked up a piece of Redwood as a back drop for mine in all its glorious beauty. I am planning on sanding this hunk of a chunk some more with finer grit sand paper and then treat it / stain it with boiled linseed oil and things. So what are your rituals? :p

9D8EB702-1C0E-4967-842C-F24549012A45.jpeg

Back