18" Keffeler Sword (K18), AKA The KOD Piece

Here's a screenshot of Dan and James Helm holding each others blades at BLADE 2019. I believe James is holding a K18. ( really hoping I'm not wrong!) If you've never had the pleasure of holding one of Jame's Carcass Splitters you don't know what your missing. I'm fortunate to have one of both these gentlemans blades.

Really hoping I can get on line at work tomorrow!!!

IMG_0730.jpg

Mods...If this is not allowed I apologize and please delete!

By 5 PM tonight I will have placed my Pre-Order, and will be anxiously awaiting the arrival of His and Hers (K18's):thumbsup::cool: Gotta feeling their may be some Celebrating (partying) going on at the Residence tonight ;)
bucket

Ok Knuckle Heads get your funds together and get ready for the Party!
This is gonna be an EPIC day for CPK fans.

I'm cocked, locked and loaded... The Q is as to whether I should go for 1 or for 2 since there is no option other than having an unsharpened top edge, which to me, defeats the objective of the design. My bicameral mind has kicked in overdrive as so:

Do I tie up another extra $1200 for the next 6-8 months or so to save myself from fooling around with buying extra toys and goodies for this period of time or not? In one way, this would not be a bad thing to stop the proverbial never ending chase of an addict and on the other hand it can act as an antidote for an addict who wants to go cold turkey on chasing, welp for a little bit anyway! Hmm?!

Back