• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

1911 Grips - Carbon Creations

SOLD - Carbon fiber 1911 grips by Carbon Creations. Mounted on my S&W 1911. Great condition. Ambi safety. Comes with 4 stainless screws. It was difficult to get good photos of the grips that show off the carbon fiber pattern. Sharp looking grips!

$60 PayPal G&S. US only. Feel free to PM with any questions.
FM3qlIh.jpg
I2syT2R.jpg
05Ue9GZ.jpg
UeUO1jD.jpg
9nU8Xey.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your carbon fiber grips experience with us, and I hope your S&W 1911 continues to serve you well with its unique style!

It's been a couple of years since your post, but those carbon fiber grips for your S&W 1911 still sound like a fantastic addition to enhance both the look and functionality of your firearm. Carbon fiber patterns can add a modern and stylish touch to classic firearms like the 1911.

Customization is one of the joys of being a firearm enthusiast, and it's great to see how fellow gun owners personalize their weapons to make them unique.

On a different note, if you ever decide to explore new options for your collection, I recently stumbled upon this Dan Wesson Commander Classic in .45 ACP on https://uspatriotarmory.com/product...-slide-brushed-finish-diamond-checkered-cocob. It's a classic with a match-grade barrel and a forged stainless steel frame, and it might pique your interest.

Last edited:
Back