• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

1985 Buck 301

Fixall

Brian
Dealer / Materials Provider
Hello Bladeforums, I hope you are all well today!

Up for sale is a used 1985 Buck 301. This 301 is one of the very first 301s made in the Buck factory after they took over production of the 301 from Camillus in 1985. When Buck took over production, they changed the escutcheon plate to read "BUCK" and a few (like this one) were produced in late 1985 without a date code (date code was added in 1986). Own a cool and rare piece of Buck's history!

The knife features three 425m steel blades. The main blade reads "BUCK 301 U.S.A." (no date code) with nothing on the reverse side, all other blades are blank. The covers are black Zytel with no scale rivets. The liners are brass with a double liner on one side.

Knife is in pretty good condition (blades are great) and comes with the knife and sheath. I have no idea how to value this thing so I am posting it for a little cheaper than I bought it for (I was searching for a 1984).

I accept PayPal G&S (I pay the fees) and ship everything either First Class or Priority (depending on the speed) through the USPS and provide tracking.

I am asking $35 Shipped SOLD! for the 1985 Buck 301.

BfYKZis.jpg

H1C2kI4.jpg

mt9yHcw.jpg

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

*Further trader feedback at Heatware.com under the same forum name.

Last edited:
awe hell I'll take it. if nothing else but for the sheath pm sent.

Notice how I actually responded to the thread first???????? and then sent pm. just sayin!

Back