1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

1999 ANNUAL sebenza (first year produced) bg42 FOR: regular night sky sebenza

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by VVilliam, Sep 13, 2014.

1. VVilliam

VVilliam

Sep 29, 2013
    Hi folks,

I have a grail-level CRK knife for trade today. It's a near mint 1999 (first year they were made) small annual sebenza in a really nicely figured California buckeye burl inlay, and BG42 steel.
    It comes with all original extras (card, leather slip case, lanyard, papers, etc) except for the box. I will include a generic CRK box and a padded custom zipper case instead.

I've found that it is too nice for me to use, and it has great value as a collection piece, so I would like to pass it on to someone else.

I'm looking for: a Regular (not 21) night sky sebenza.
    It's a knife I've always wanted since I got into CRKs, so I hope we can work out a trade, and that the 1999 annual goes to a good home:)

We will work out the trade via email ([email protected]) and I would probably need some cash on your end depending on condition unless the night sky sebenza has a damascus blade, unusual inlay, etc.

Here are some photos. They represent the knife very well, but as always, email me with any questions you have.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 13, 2014
  2. humblerodent

humblerodent Gold Member Gold Member

May 28, 2011
    PM sent.

3. VVilliam

VVilliam