• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

1999 ANNUAL sebenza (first year produced) bg42 FOR: regular night sky sebenza

Hi folks,

I have a grail-level CRK knife for trade today. It's a near mint 1999 (first year they were made) small annual sebenza in a really nicely figured California buckeye burl inlay, and BG42 steel.
It comes with all original extras (card, leather slip case, lanyard, papers, etc) except for the box. I will include a generic CRK box and a padded custom zipper case instead.

I've found that it is too nice for me to use, and it has great value as a collection piece, so I would like to pass it on to someone else.

I'm looking for: a Regular (not 21) night sky sebenza.
It's a knife I've always wanted since I got into CRKs, so I hope we can work out a trade, and that the 1999 annual goes to a good home:)

We will work out the trade via email (willdoughman@gmail.com) and I would probably need some cash on your end depending on condition unless the night sky sebenza has a damascus blade, unusual inlay, etc.

Here are some photos. They represent the knife very well, but as always, email me with any questions you have.

Last edited:
Back