1st Friday Production Updates

Yes! I am waiting on a 4.1 starter, 4.1 2nd, and a 4LE no sheath, so I may just see all 3 arrive at the same time :)
Here's hoping they come this month
:thumbsup:

There must be a 2.7 out there some place. I'm just waiting patiently (?) for it to turn up.
Found one, with lots of help from several very nice guys here on the forum.
I love it. Thank you.
Don

Last edited:
Secondary market is fine. I'm not on Facebook, but my daughter is...and she could check it for me...
Any link would be most welcome...thank you,
don

Thank you, Silver Needle. My daughter looked on Facebook, but didn't find anything. She is not a real techie, but found that she would have to join the Survive Forum group in order to see the ads. Appreciate your help. For whatever reason, these 2.7's are hard to find.
don

Last edited:
Thank you, Silver Needle. My daughter looked on Facebook, but didn't find anything. She is not a real techie, but found that she would have to join the Survive Forum group in order to see the ads. Appreciate your help. For whatever reason, these 2.7's are hard to find.
don
Seller is Nystagmus

S!K 2.7 and 3.5.jpg Here it is with my 3.5. Only pic I have for right now. I'm very happy with the 2.7 and intend to carry it as horizontal cross-draw in leather belt sheath. I have been carrying a Bradford Guardian3 for eight months, and it's a fine knife, but I'm pretty hyped on Survive. I'm still "in process" in terms of figuring this knife out, so will say more as I know more.
I am very grateful to you fellas who helped me to find it. They are rare as hens' teeth...
don

Last edited:
Here it is with my 3.5. Only pic I have for right now. I'm very happy with the 2.7 and intend to carry it as horizontal cross-draw in leather belt sheath. I have been carrying a Bradford Guardian3 for eight months, and it's a fine knife, but I'm pretty hyped on Survive. I'm still "in process" in terms of figuring this knife out, so will say more as I know more.
I am very grateful to you fellas who helped me to find it. They are rare as hens' teeth...
don
Great news!!!

The pic didn't show up for me, though...

It's a beauty Don!! Glad you were able to snag it.......with a little help from friends!!
Enjoy it brother!
Joe

View attachment 771520 Here it is with my 3.5. Only pic I have for right now. I'm very happy with the 2.7 and intend to carry it as horizontal cross-draw in leather belt sheath. I have been carrying a Bradford Guardian3 for eight months, and it's a fine knife, but I'm pretty hyped on Survive. I'm still "in process" in terms of figuring this knife out, so will say more as I know more.
don

Back