1st Friday Production Updates

Here's December's 1st Friday Update: http://eepurl.com/-qt81

We are moved in and have the machines all set back up! Still getting some storage options put together but we are able to get sales opened up again. We are looking forward to getting back to work.

I know I'm missing some questions on here so please bump any questions that have gone unanswered. I will try to get to them over this weekend or early next week.

Thanks everyone!

Congratulations on the move! You are living in a beautiful part of the country.
I just ordered a 3.5 to add to the fantastic 4.1 I already have.
Best of luck in your new location.

Thanks for all the forms of communication, Ellie. I was waiting anxiously for this update because it is the first Friday since your big move. Sounds like you're both working really hard!

I can't wait to get my hands on a GSO 5.1. can I pre-order this or is there somewhere I can get one now!?

I can't wait to get my hands on a GSO 5.1. can I pre-order this or is there somewhere I can get one now!?

I think I read some place that Guy did away with preorders because of the unpredictable timelines and frustration the customers expressed.

What Alchemy said, preorders are stressful for everyone. We aren't doing them anymore in hopes of relieving some of that stress.

I am trying to get some GSO-5.1s listed next week so people can have them in time for Christmas, but those are going to go pretty quickly. You may be able to find one on here, I don't have any experience with the exchange though. Perhaps someone else on here will have a better idea of the likelihood of catching a GSO-5.1?

I was able to snag one off the exchange here. I had to watch it pretty close for a couple of weeks and didn't waste around when it came up for sale. They go quick if the price is reasonable.

What Alchemy said, preorders are stressful for everyone. We aren't doing them anymore in hopes of relieving some of that stress.

I am trying to get some GSO-5.1s listed next week so people can have them in time for Christmas, but those are going to go pretty quickly. You may be able to find one on here, I don't have any experience with the exchange though. Perhaps someone else on here will have a better idea of the likelihood of catching a GSO-5.1?

You let me know and you have an order right here ready and willing.

I haven't seen anything new come available since the move. No 4.1's, 4.1 scandi's, no 5.1's.

I think it is just the reality of them moving across the country and doing their best to get caught up from everything that entails. I think some models are waiting on materials as well.

I imagine Guy and Ellie are working day and night to get inventory ready to sell to us.

Not to say these facts make it any easier for me to wait on what might very well be my perfect knife =)

I was checking, did I miss them?

You have not missed them. According to their Facebook page these will most likely be listed after the holidays since they are trying to get all existing orders filled by Christmas.

I'm looking forward for the 1st friday update this week.
Hopefully there will be some news about the SK-5. :sneakiness:
I'm eagerly waiting for this model since I exchanged a few emails with Guy about a year ago. :D

I'm looking forward for the 1st friday update this week.
Hopefully there will be some news about the SK-5. :sneakiness:
I'm eagerly waiting for this model since I exchanged a few emails with Guy about a year ago. :D

Yes! Hopefully things will be as Ellie predicted a month ago and we will see more available on the site!

Back