1st Friday Production Updates

We are a little late on it but here it is: http://eepurl.com/bgd3kz

We've been trying to get the SURVIVE! Starter put together enough to link to it from the newsletter but then we realized how late it is. I will let you guys know know when those pages are up so you can check out the details.

Curious to hear more about the Survive starter too, hope you guys are staying warm in ID!

We are a little late on it but here it is: http://eepurl.com/bgd3kz

We've been trying to get the SURVIVE! Starter put together enough to link to it from the newsletter but then we realized how late it is. I will let you guys know know when those pages are up so you can check out the details.

"We will have the GSO-3.5 in stock next week with lots of handle options."

It's Friday night..so what happened?!
delayed again?

"We will have the GSO-3.5 in stock next week with lots of handle options."

It's Friday night..so what happened?!
delayed again?

The handles took a little longer than expected. They should be in early next week. We wanted to avoid listing them with limited handle options; pink G10, yellow G10, etc.

Will there be some extra handles for those of us that just want to change handles? I need a set of camo micarta

Will there be some extra handles for those of us that just want to change handles? I need a set of camo micarta

Yep! I will be sure to get the GSO-3.5 Handles page set up so those are available on their own. There will be more coming in over time, especially for the canvas and linen options.

Thank you Ellie and Guy for the update. Its so nice knowing whats going on. Very informative update this month. Thank yall for working so hard to provide such quality products.

I heard about everything i wanted to know except the necker. I hope its not on the chopping block. Id love to get a few. I think my hiking buddy would fall in love with it. He would be as addicted as i am. I hope they return soon.

Not a newsletter, but a new page on the SURVIVE! website:

http://surviveknives.com/production-schedule/

I know there is a lot going on right now and it isn't always easy to find that one post or newsletter with the specific information you are looking for. This should help provide a quick reference for all things production. I am putting it on my Tuesday schedule so that will be the day to check for any potential changes.

Side note: I'm out of town again at the end of this week. Guy doesn't usually hear the phone over the machines and I will only be able to get to emails during downtime. If you are trying to get a hold of us at that time there might be some delay. I'm working through the inbox now for any existing emails.

Thanks Team.

Ellie, this is awesome! Information like this is really helpful. Pretty exciting to see all those releases coming up.

Now go take that time off. Seriously :)

EDIT to say: I'm very encouraged by the fact that the old 3.5 and 4.1 are not even mentioned in the time line. Hopefully the last will be shipping soon!

Last edited:
Thanks alot. Im sure this will kill about three or four emails out of the hundreds yall get on time lines. Thank again guy.

Back