1st Friday Production Updates

Thank you, ma'am. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Looking forward to those 5's and of course the starters. I had been thinking that the necker II's mentioned on the production page were in the same shape as the 5's where they were being built for people who already ordered them. Great to know they'll be for sale!

Question?How many times has Survive knives moved production locations since conception?I am curious.....
Best,
salmonkiller

Question?How many times has Survive knives moved production locations since conception?I am curious.....
Best,
salmonkiller

If you count the garage Guy started out in we have moved 3 times.
1: Garage in Gettysburg, PA
2: Warehouse in Gettysburg, PA
3: Tiny retail space in Kellogg, ID
4: Large building in Kellogg, ID

We are actually on the exact same street that we were on before, just a bigger number.

EDIT: We will end up moving one more time, whenever we buy a permanent location. After that we will settle.

That Gettysburg warehouse, how on earth did you secure that place? Good luck on the move.

My question is do you ever take a break or vacations to clear your heads? That constant work load and stress can't be good on you guys and gals.

I have question.
I paid and have a recite for old version 5.0
when I tried to order new 7/7 I found that my account is clean and I do not seen either my new purchase of 5.0, no 2 previous
I sent email around 1 month ago, but never receive the answer
now I hesitate to order something else since I don't know if I event receive my previous order

In that case, I would call the shop. Cut out the possibility of an email getting lost to cyberspace.

It took me a while to get through because my 4.7 didn't show in my account even though my others did. Elllie will fix it. As long as you have a order # no worries.

A few questions came to mind (don't be insulted, I heard these come up from other people)
You did check My Order Status under Your Account on the website, right?
We're you logged in when you ordered?

If yes to both, I'd agree with the 2 above posts. Email is slow because the only people answering emails are the only ones doing all the other work. It can feel incertain, but I feel 100% confident saying to go ahead and order that 7/7. Keep us updated!

I have question.
I paid and have a recite for old version 5.0
when I tried to order new 7/7 I found that my account is clean and I do not seen either my new purchase of 5.0, no 2 previous
I sent email around 1 month ago, but never receive the answer
now I hesitate to order something else since I don't know if I event receive my previous order

I recently found out Outlook was sending some of the contact form emails to a junk mail folder. I got them moved over and the problem fixed. But with moving I haven't had a chance to get them all answered. Just in case, send us another email to Info@SurviveKnives.com with your order number, or at least your last name. I can go in the back end of our website and get the order attached to your customer account.

My question is do you ever take a break or vacations to clear your heads? That constant work load and stress can't be good on you guys and gals.

Here and there. Being in Idaho helps, it is a lot easier for us to just go for a quick walk/drive to get away from everything. In Gburg it was a 40 minute drive before we could get to a decent tree line. There has also been a bit of family stuff going on this summer, forcing us (especially me) to take a few weekends off. Next weekend we will both be away again for a family camp out. It should be a good trip for us, the dogs, and the knives. :)

Here is the newsletter for you folk who don't use FB or Twitter: http://eepurl.com/bsh371

Not much to report this time around, especially since you all stay up to date on most posts here. But here it is.

Just checking, there are still some 4.1 seconds awaiting shipping, right? The First Friday update mentioned receiving notices in the next few days and I haven't received one. I'm not in a big hurry, just wanting to be sure my order wasn't lost or anything since it's been a week. Thanks for the updates.

Hey jdk. Apologies. We tried really hard to get the last of those out before we had to hit the road. Unfortunatley, we weren't able to get to all of the orders. We are about 14 hours south of home right now for a family camp out. As soon as we get back early next week, the last handful of GSO-4.1 Factory 2nds will be finished up.

Back