1st Litter of A.P.B.T.'s...

Just finished up the first litter of K9 A.P.B.T. pups... here are the pics.

Here is a shot of them right after I finished them up in the shop.

1STAPBT4201011.jpg

Exhibition grade desert Ironwood. This is probably the nicest piece of Ironwood I have ever used, and I've used some nice stuff over the years.

1STAPBT042307.jpg

Here it is with a close up of the leather. Butch did a good job.

1STAPBT042308.jpg

This Koa has some CRAZY figure!

1STAPBT042301.jpg

Some really nice high contrast Ironwood.

1STAPBT042302.jpg

Textured dark earth G-10.

1STAPBT042303.jpg

Some canvas micarta...

1STAPBT042304.jpg

Textured black G-10 with my Glock 20.

1STAPBT042305.jpg

Textured Olive Drab G-10 and my Glock 20.

1STAPBT042306.jpg

THANKS for all your support! These were a lot of fun to make and I'm really looking forward to your thoughts and input on them. Especially for those of you that will be handling/using them!

Tom

They look GREAT Tom:thumbup: Looking forward to seeing mine. I assume that the Desert Ironwood with mosaic pins at the top is going to Oldphysics? He said it was going to be overkill and he wasn't kiddin'!!:D

Thanks again,
Jonny

They look GREAT Tom:thumbup: Looking forward to seeing mine. I assume that the Desert Ironwood with mosaic pins at the top is going to Oldphysics? He said it was going to be overkill and he wasn't kiddin'!!:D

Thanks again,
Jonny

His is the 5th picture down, the high contrast ironwood... its VERY NICE!!

Tom

#11 arrived today:thumbup: Tom, as usual...very very nice work. I really like how my combo turned. Thanks so much another beautiful piece.

I've posted a few pics over in the gallery if anybody wants to take a look.

Tom, Are these the A2 versions and when do you think you will offer the CPM3V production version?

Last edited:
Tom, Are these the A2 versions and when do you think you will offer the CPM3V production version?

Yes, Tom told us this first batch would be A2. As far as production goes, I know he said before Blade this summer, but exactly when I'm not too sure.

LOL, do I have the only A.P.B.T. in existence!!

I wanna see some pics of the others:D

These are the A2 preproduction pieces... My surface grinder is dragging his feet on these. Fingers crossed that I will have them done for Blade!!

Johnny, glad to hear you are happy with your knife! I really like these.

Tom

Really nice work Tom!:thumbup:

Did you make that tomahawk in the 2nd & 3rd pic too?

Here is #8. Satin with black G-10 and red liners. Wonderful feel in the hand. I will probably put several EDC size knives on the chopping block after this. Great job Tom.

IMG_1548.jpg

That's more like it fellas!!:D Good to hear some of you guys are enjoying your APBT's as much as I am!!:thumbup:

Tom, what ever happened to mine? I never heard from you that it was/is ready?

Back