1st Production Run CQC-T, SOLD OUT!!! MORE COMING!!!

OK...we're officially out as of last Friday.

Our website will be updated to accept pre-orders for the next production run of combat grade CQC-Ts, as was just introduced.

Blade Art will have a limited number of serialized specialty pieces from the same run. For you collectors, this will be a treasure to own and admire.

I will update the forum this week with approximate release dates.

Andy, I ordered a CQC-T a little over a week ago from a local dealer and it arrived yesterday. It's awesome. The dealer said he got it direct from ATC. Is this a new batch of hawks? (e-mail sent)

Thanks!
D.

Andy,
FYI, Yesterday I received my K5 Tactical Kydex sheath for the CQC-T. Man-oh-man, I can't say enough about how my hawk carried in this sheath. I wore it to my bank, to a resturant, and drove around in the car with it on. There were no "hot spots" that I felt in the car and no sheeple comments about carrying it (of course all they saw was the handle).
I carried my hawk while walking my dog this morning and it was as if I wasn't even carrying a tomahawk...very comfortable to carry while walking and I just love the way it comes out of the sheath from the bottom instead of trying to hall it up over my clothing as in the provided sheath.

I sure hope you will be able to offer this sheath as an alternate to the regular one. The difference between night and day!.

Ciao, Andy
Ron Cassel
:thumbup: :D

I spoke to Eddie about that at SHOT SHOW and it is a strong possibility if he can ramp up to our production needs. Right now, the sheath is made completley by hand, one at a time.

wyrm said:
Andy, I ordered a CQC-T a little over a week ago from a local dealer and it arrived yesterday. It's awesome. The dealer said he got it direct from ATC. Is this a new batch of hawks? (e-mail sent)

Thanks!
D.

Andy,

I ordered my CQC-T five weeks ago directly from you and haven't received it yet. Any idea when it will ship to me?

Thanks,
Don

The 2nd production run is not complete as yet.

None have shipped due to a quality improvement issue we implemented, mid-run.

I will be posting an update this week regarding the schedule

Andy Prisco said:
The 2nd production run is not complete as yet.

I will be posting an update this week regarding the schedule

Andy,

I just sent you an e-mail about my order.

Thanks,
Don

Andy,

I still haven't received my refund. Can you check into this for me?

Thanks,
Don

Andy,
you stated earlier
"the 2nd production run is not complete as yet.
I will be posting an update this week regarding the schedule"
Any updates?

Dear Andy,
2 e-mails I sent you reg. my CQC-T order, were unanswered. I think I was one of the firsts to pre-order that item. The order was made AGES go, with Suzanne which is no longer employed, and many months after - when you took her place- Finally , On Dec.05, I saw that I was charged- I realize that you are very busy, I know the problem you had with the production process, but, Hey,at least SOME estimate of where I stand ...My V-Tac is LONGING for company!!!

Shmulik

All,

Please accept my apologies for not getting on here sooner.

I just approved the new OD trim for the sheaths, which are being finished now. The "white pipe" trim, as found on the sheaths from the first run, was eliminated.

My inbox has been flooded for several weeks with orders and inquiries for the CQC-T. I never anticipated the success we would realize with this Tomahawk. The first run only whet appetites, because customers that brought their CQC-T to the desert were our best advertisement among Soldiers and Marines.

The 2nd production run was increased mid-run, with a quality improvement measure implemented at the same time. The end result is a new CQC-T that is stronger than the first, with a more reliable handle section under the head.

Shmulikm - as you know from our previous exchanges, your order was indeed one of our first and we dropped the ball for reasons described in those e-mails. I apologize for not getting back to you via e-mail. Our remedy for that problem will be issued via e-mail, today.

I hope to have a hard delivery date for everyone here, by Friday.

Thanks to everyone for your patience.

Dear Andy,
Thanks for your reply,the ONLY problem is that my appetite for the CQC-T grew even more now.
Anyway - Mentioning the guys in the desert, brings one's "appetites" quickly to proportions. The fact that you get good responses from there - IS the important thing. Not (only) Tomahawk's freaks love for those beauties...

Bests,
Shmulik

Israel

Good news. I got one on order. I am looking forward to getting one of these.

Got your notes guys...the motherload of all e-mail replies is underway now.

;)

Good to see you WTF.

Back