• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2 1/2" Stainless Steel File Guides with Carbide Inserts

Hi everyone,
We have a fresh batch of 2 1/2" file guides ready for sale. We have been happy working with a new machinist on the CNC precision of these tool blanks and think these are our best batch yet. Cost is $150 plus shipping in US and International.

Available for secure purchase on the website, or click on one of the PayPal links below. @brucebumpknives.com.

PayPal (USA)

PayPal (International)

Please direct any questions to son Brian at his email, bdbump@gmail.com. Thank you!

Last edited:
If you don't have one of Bruce's guides you really need to get yourself one. I know most use it to file the shoulders on hidden tang knives and it works great as a file guide when slotting guards, but I've found a few more uses for it during different operations:

bbguide.png

If something happened to mine, I'd have to replace it immediately!

Those are some interesting ideas NC!
Mark, if you don't have one of these, I highly recommend you get one. I know you make a lot of kitchen knives and it's great for getting square shoulders on your tang. I've got so attached to mine, if I couldn't have one, I'd have to give up knife making :)

Mark, if you don't have one of these, I highly recommend you get one. I know you make a lot of kitchen knives and it's great for getting square shoulders on your tang. I've got so attached to mine, if I couldn't have one, I'd have to give up knife making :)

Man, We couldn't buy advertisement like this! Thanks much NC Biker!

I can also attest to the quality of Bruce's file guides. Having previously purchased one from another maker that broke fairly quickly, this one feels absolutely solid, with much beefier construction, inlaid carbide, and it doesn't get easily stuck like my last one did! I think that for the price it is totally worth it. Big thumbs up [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back