• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2 Bark River Mini-Kepharts (SOLD)

Comprehensivist

Platinum Member
For Sale: 2 Bark River Mini-Kepharts

Item# 1) Mini-Kephart in .092” thick 3V steel with Matte Black G10 scales. This knife is new and unused. The deal includes the original box and unopened sheath shown.

Price: $Sold

Item# 2) Mini-Kephart in .092” thick 3V steel with Desert Ironwood scales. This knife is used with a couple of very tiny scratches, but well cared for overall. It has a very sharp convex Wicked Edge. The deal includes the original box and sheath shown.

Price: $Sold

I am not looking for any trades at this time.

The listed prices includes Paypal Goods & Services fees and USA Domestic USPS Priority shipping with Signature required tracking. Your delivery address must match what’s on your Paypal account.

First unconditional "I'll take it" response posted in this thread or sent through forum DM has priority to buy.

Buyer must be of legal age and is responsible to know and follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and guidelines.

Thanks for looking!

Phil

Last edited:
Updates:
- The Ironwood knife is Sold.
- I reduced the price on the Black G10 knife to $125
Thanks for looking!
Phil

Last edited:
Back