• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2 Bucks and a Hogue

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikerector

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Prices include shipping and paypal fees. $5 off for multiple purchases, either this thread or combined with other knives I have listed. All prices are OBO. I'm open to trades but I'm pretty picky. I'm only actively looking into dagger or bayonet style fixed blades or OTF auto or a protech strider PT. Maybe some camp/hiking gear or clothing (large or XL)

lq9KWZ3l.jpg

The buck 110 has aluminum bolsters which really drops the weight on knife. I believe these were an exclusive through Copper and Clad. It's been used and sharpened. I would call it good condition. Slightly side to side play as many 110's have, not enough to notice in use IMO. 420HC steel and black micarta scales.

$50 SOLD

pULIhfTl.jpg

0pXQATBl.jpg

0xouiiAl.jpg

The buck 313 has seen a lot of use. I bought this well used and used it some more. I just prefer a 2-layer slipjoint like the GEC bull moose.

$25, $10 with purchase of a different knife

g91sS2sl.jpg

u0wmMmgl.jpg

J65vdXyl.jpg

8VcLAlCl.jpg

Ck7NI6Cl.jpg

IGgLLwgl.jpg

The Hogue EX-04 is a manual folder with a 4" blade and unlined handle. It's blade heavy because of the light handle. It's pretty comfortable. I've used this moderately heavy doing yard work and testing the button lock through use so it's seems some woodcraft tasks and dirt. The lock has developed a little stick though the pivot is still very smooth. Lockup is still very good with no play. I would put this somewhere between good and fair user condition as there are signs of use but it's not too beat up but it does have a few marks in the handle and the blade has been sharpened a few times, and of course the lock fiddleness I mentioned.

$80

oJhgYeFl.jpg

mwCUjcRl.jpg

wLlEffWl.jpg

Na6PSPHl.jpg

RDXEt7jl.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back