2 For Sale--Tiger Stripe Necker Avail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have at least two of both of these and I can't use them all;so I'll let someone else beat on 'em. These are both for sale for what I paid. You will see 2 prices :the lowest one is if you use USPSMO to pay and the other is 3.5$% added for PP. Price is shipped CONUS w/ insur and del confirm. If you're out of country actual shipping will be added. I'm not making money on the club members. I reserve the right to refuse to sell anyone I don't want to--had to add this just because. Please post you want it in the thread and follow w/ email or PM. Neither is used.
Please remember I'm not an Horton expert as some of you are.If I screw up LMK and I will correct it.
First is a SPDR Tac4--chisel grind w/ polished edge.OAL about 8.5"; blade 4.5." This one is a fatty--about .375." Black micarta handles. Unsure as to steel used. Unused. I paid $275 on the Exchange so that is MO cost. PP price is:$284.
#2 is a" Tony the Tiger" necker.It's skinny--.135." Steel is CPM 3v.Combo ground chisel;hollow mains to zero grind noses.Has a swedge.OAL about 6" and blade about 2,5."Polished convex edge.Price is $90 by MO;$93 with PP.Unused. This one came from J.My other 2 are users.

SPDR
001-16.jpg

002-20.jpg

005-10.jpg

NECKER
007-3.jpg

008-3.jpg

006-7.jpg

Last edited:
SPDR sold---thanks Nick. We'll keep these in the Club.

Last edited:

I wish that Necker was one of the stainless ones..................... :eek:

I'm not that fortunate to get a stainless one....:cool:

I love A2 also....But I have some more...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back