• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2 Gareth Bull Shamwaris and a Burger EXK FSOT

http://imgur.com/gallery/3zOlj

I tried to capture all flaws and snail trails in the pictures.

Using the first picture for reference, left to right:

M390 2.75" shamwari from Gareth's recent batch on instagram, running on bearings with the deep carry clip. I am the first owner. Small mark next to the pivot on the front and the tip of the blade comes pretty close to coming out the end of the handles while closed. Beautiful knife, just not for me. $575

M390 3" shamwari on washers. I'm not the first owner on this one. Glassy smooth action. Snail trails on the handles and the pivot on the lock side looks a little gnarly. $450 SOLD

M390 2.75" Burger knives EXK with carbon fiber scales. I am the first owner. Blue anodized titanium clip that shows some scratches captures in the pictures. $525

All prices are OBO including paypal fees and shipping anywhere in the conus. Make sure these knives are legal in your area. Let me know if you need more information or pictures.

Last edited:
Back