2 Khuks for sale!

With Uncle Bill's blessing I am offering two recent purchases for sale in this forum.

1 M43 (brand new) US$125.00 Sold pending receipt of payment.
1 BAS (blem) US$50.00 Sold pending receipt of payment.

Uncle Bill quote:

"BAS has grain line in handle -- not really a crack."

I don't have pics and the prices do NOT include shipping.
PayPal or US money orders only.

I have to thin out my blade collection for my upcoming wedding...
and my partner said something about the M43 being too "brutish"
so I'm gonna have to find something more "elegant". Heh!

At least I still get to buy knives!

:)

Drop me a line or two if you're interested.

I'm shipping from Canada.

Burton

Your partner thinks the graceful, forward curved, beautiful M43 is "too brutish".....HOOOO BOY!!....I'd take a few days off, hiking in the woods, and re-think this whole wedding thing :rolleyes:

Well, she likes my Gelbu Special and her custom Dozier...so that's not doing too bad! :D

At least she lets me buy knives and does have an opinion on them...better than ridiculing me and calling names like, "Freak!".
In fact, she's rather possessive about the knives that I have given her.

Wait, she does call me a freak.

Burton

Rumble, maybe you'll be lucky and NOT be able to sell the M43. Something about 'no one seems interested in buying it' and 'you can't expect me to just give it away for nothing honey' ;) Don't know your situation and probably should just not say anything, BUT, having been married (twice to same woman -actually, she was THE antiChrist herself) before, I ain't a scared man no more ...keep vestigial traces of your primal masculinity around. Take a whiz outdoors every now and then too :D

...If she likes your GS, and Bob's blades, there may be hope....Get her a nice villager...help her put a fine 600-grit finish on the blade, and about 20 coats of oil on the handle...it's called "Rabiopi Re-hab"...then tell her nobody would buy the M43....Probably too late already, but it could help in the future, when Bura finally decides to make Hanshees :D

You guys are too funny! My partner likes guns too. So I think I'm ahead of the game. Don't know about rubbing blades and applying oils...she doesn't like the work. But when we get our firearms licenses, that's when I'm gonna have to be afraid. Heh!

Burton

Hehe I bet Mr Chow has not tried my cooking yet... "nasty" is mild compared to some of the stuff commented by the poor buggers who tried my last culinery attempt. Those who survived, that is...

Andrew Limsk

Originally posted by Bill Martino
That's what Chow says.

Swede79,

I'll hold the BAS for you...sent you an email.

M43 still up for grabs.
Come on, someone must want one!

Burton

Back