2 nd day Christmas deal for 12/2--Pix, Ultimate Fighter, Ceremonial &t Awesome Buys

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Shop with Aunt Yangdu and save $$$

SHORT TIBETAN SWORD

Overall length --31.5''
Weight --51 oz
Spine thickness--3/8''
Steel guard
Brass bolster, buttcap and tip
Satisal wood handle
Black leather sheath
$185. *SOLD*

Beautifully done 23 inch 39 ounce Bagh Bhairab ceremonial Knife by Purna. Satisal wood handle. White metal fittings. I am offering this rig with free camo hat at 189. *SOLD*

Group A

L to r

20 inch 28 ounce Cherokee Rose by Hari. Satisal wood handle. $119. *SOLD*

15 inch 23 ounce Bowie Knife by Thamar. Horn handle. Giveaway at $75. *SOLD*

19 inch 26 ounce villager fit and finish balance knife by Nabin Rai (Rai Kami). Human head carved satisal wood handle. Steel cost at $65. "SOLD"

Group B

L to r

16 inch 28 ounce Ultimate Fighter knife by Purna. Horn handle. Usual top notch work by Purna. Add to your growing collection at $145. *SOLD*

17.5 inch 37 ounce M-43 by Kumar. The sadan wood handle feels smooth and comfortable on hand. Beefy Knife at $145.*SOLD*

16.5 inch 13 ounce Reti knife by Kumar. Horn handle. Lite and fast knife at $130. *SOLD*

Group C

L to r

14 inch 14 ounce perfect length and weight KLVUK by Keshar Lal. Lali gurash wood handle. I am offering this Knife with sheath, Karda and chkma at $75. *SOLD*

12 inch 17 ounce Dhankuta Kothimoda from Dhankuta region. Horn handle. White metal decorative scabbard. An ideal holiday gift for your friend or family at $79. *SOLD*

14.5 inch 14 ounce KLVUK by Keshar Lal. Lali gurash wood handle. I am offering this knife with western style leather sheath at $75. *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com to order one or all
First come first served
Good Evening to all

Last edited:
Wow - im in trouble if theres gonna be one of these sales for the next 12 days!

Hanukkah starts this Sunday night, is there gonna be double the sales? :D

That M-43 is so tempting, but I think it's just a little too beefy for me. Maybe the next one. And that Kothimoda is also beautiful, though I do prefer wood handles.

That Ceremonial knife is whispering very loudly in my ear. Take me home, take me home, take me home.

I'm whispering back, I wish I could, I wish I could, I wish I could............

I got a lovely Foxy Folly today in the mail, beautiful thing and here I am already drooling for the next.

I got a lovely Foxy Folly today in the mail, beautiful thing and here I am already drooling for the next.

I haven't even got the ones that are in the mail for me yet and I am also drooling a bit. Wish I hadn't already maxed out my khukri budget for the week...

Bigbore, you have been on a roll lately, snaggin' all the stuff I like best, and quickly too! DOTD is my new favorite sport!

Thats a killer deal on the Tibetan longsword. Im assuming thats what that is? the title is missing. Sure like to have that one! Not sure what the makers mark is. Kinda looks like an apple? Hmmm? Theres another khul Ceremonial! Must be christmastime!

.....Bigbore, you have been on a roll lately, snaggin' all the stuff I like best, and quickly too! DOTD is my new favorite sport!

Well, that just means you have good tastes as well! :) No worries, I'll be going to Florida for a bit on 12/14 to visit my Mom. She's getting up there, best to spend as much time as possible with her, she's all alone. When we lost our son recently she took it hard as well. I think she's still kinda depressed. Anyways, I won't have much time to play DOTD. I've got half a dozen on order that should be coming through while I'm gone to keep me going for my fix. A few are wicked beasts. It should make it interesting when they x-ray my luggage upon return. Perhaps, I should consider shipping them instead or have Auntie ship them after I return.

Hey, Bwanna. I just got my Bag Bhairab from the Black Friday sale and it is sweet. If you had handled one this one wouldn't be whispering to you, it would be screaming. :)

Hey, Bwanna. I just got my Bag Bhairab from the Black Friday sale and it is sweet. If you had handled one this one wouldn't be whispering to you, it would be screaming. :)

I kind of figured that. She's a beautiful thing for sure. I hear the screaming now quite clearly.

Thats a killer deal on the Tibetan longsword. Im assuming thats what that is? the title is missing. Sure like to have that one! Not sure what the makers mark is. Kinda looks like an apple? Hmmm? Theres another khul Ceremonial! Must be christmastime!

I'm pretty sure that the sword is a Tibetan short sword, since the Tibetan long sword that I have is 36.5 inches long, and this one is listed as 31.5 inches.

EMS for Tibetan short sword.

Beautiful knives. I wish some were in the budget. :(

How long is the handle on the Tibetan sword?

John

Can't believe that Ultimate Fighter made it thru the night! ......fantastic blade, Mine is very quickly becoming one of my favorites.......starting to develop an itch for a Cherokee Rose though myself....

Back