• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco 2 Spydies and a Buck

Hey all, need some funds so these have to go. Prices are TYD PayPal G+S and include all fees and USPS Priority and insurance. Please post “I’ll take it” followed by a PM for PayPal info. I work construction so may take 2 business days after payment to ship. Feel free to PM any questions but as I need the funds I’m not interested in any trades.

Spyderco Sliverax - $135 OBO
Has seen pocket time and light cutting (don’t believe anything more than paper). Has been touched up on Sharpmaker. There is one small dot on clip side of blade. See pictures. Includes box and paperwork.

Spyderco Ikuchi - $120 OBO
Has seen pocket time and cut paper. Has been touched up in Sharpmaker. Has some faint spots (tried to capture in picture) that came that way from factory. Includes box.

Buck “Operator” Marksman - $100 OBO
This is the first variant done by Buck for SK Blades. S35VN blade and smooth G10 handles. Carried once or twice, never cut anything. Screw to pocket clip snapped off in spacer (pictured) and I’ve since lost the other screw. Haven’t had the chance to send to Buck for replacement/fix so marked down accordingly. Includes box and 2 hex keys for lock adjustment.

Pictures:
https://imgur.com/a/SUpooK5

Last edited:
Back