• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2 Wharnie Flippers- Carbon Fiber Hinderer XM-18 3.5" + Southard Tolk Frag Pattern (Bronze)

If you were a Sebenza Insingo lover, and you were going to cheat on CRK, which would you buy?

• Southard Tolk MEFP Bronze

• Hinderer XM18 with Carbon Fiber

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TOLK is sold!

Hinderer XM-18 Wharncliffe - Hinderer Carbon Fiber Scale & Blue Standoffs Added
$375 Shipped - NEARLY NEW with Unused OEM Scale & OEM Standoffs

This knife has probably been in my pocket half a dozen times at most. Only used to cut plastic tape or paper. Still sharp, has had a Hinderer CF scale added and blue standoffs. Original standoffs and orange G10 scale are also included.
full

full

full

full

full

full

Southard Tolk - Bronze Anodized - Monkey Edge Frag Pattern Edition
$SOLD Shipped
(was $575 new from Monkey Edge) - NEARLY BRAND NEW KNIFE

This knife came new from Monkey Edge shortly after they were released ($575 for this version). I think I carried the knife either once or twice (I bought three of these, thus living up to my name on BF), so it's practically BNIB. Only used to cut plastic tape or paper. At some point, though, I put a small nick on the pocket clip, which I just noticed today. All in all, though, the anodize on these Tolks seems to be highly scratch resistant.

PS - I'm a big fan of the Shirogorov F95 and F3 flippers, and of the Chris Reeve Knives large size Sebenza Insingo, and the Tolk kinda strikes me as a hybrid of the two...which are easily my top two all-around favorite folding knives. If I could get a Flipper 95 with a wharnie style blade, I'd be in heaven...until then, the Tolk will do. :)
full

Tolk is Sold

Purchasing Info...
- If you’re not comfortable sending funds as a personal payment, it's all good...I am willing to pay all PayPal fees, no extra charge...it’s worth it to me for us both to have their buyer/seller protection, if that helps make buyers comfortable.

- Prices also include USPS Priority Mail 1-3 day shipping, and I always try my best to ship same or next business day.

- No janky packing jobs to save a dollar on postage. Everything I ship will be well protected.

- PayPal is the only method of payment I accept, as it protects us both.

- First person to post "I'll take the XYZ knife." followed by a PM to my inbox gets dibs. I will then send you my paypal email address so that you can make payment.

- Payment is expected to be made immediately-ish (as soon as reasonably possible) unless discussed prior to you posting that you'll take it.

- If these knives aren't selling after a couple days and you want to make an offer, by all means, send me a PM with an offer. I promise not to be an a-hole about it if your offer is too low. :-D

Last edited:
I was just being a goofball when I added the poll before I started the thread. I didn't realize that would dominate the top of the page. Sorry folks...if I need to get rid of it, someone please just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back