1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

2 with Resiprene handles

Discussion in 'Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale' started by JackHammer, May 30, 2019.

1. JackHammer

JackHammer Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 24, 2010
    1. Scrapyard Yardkeeper LE - OAL 9", blade 4", 1/4" SR77 steel, knife in used condition with a lot of life still in it. I bought it years ago from a BF member who said that the blade received a convexed mirror edge from a gentleman called Horn Dog and the custom leather belt sheath was made by Nick Allen of NWA Knives. Price is $170.
    2. Busse Basic 8 - OAL 13", blade 8", .22" thick INFI steel, Azula left hand belt sheath. Knife bought new by me and never used. Sold to Cobalt.
    Thanks for looking. 2 left.JPG 2 right.JPG 2 sheaths.JPG

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  2. Cobalt

Cobalt Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 23, 1998
    I'll take the B8

3. JackHammer

Jun 24, 2010
    PM sent, B8 is Sold.

Last edited: May 31, 2019
  4. Cobalt

Cobalt Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 23, 1998
    Jack, thanks. This will be my first B8.

5. JackHammer

Jun 24, 2010
    Well I hope you enjoy it sir, it's on the way.

WatermanChris and Cobalt like this.