• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

2" x 72" Belt Grinder kit $369.99

Hey Guys I am making some 2 x 72 Belt grinder kits. They are CNC machined, all you have to add is idler, contact and Drive wheel. I also have them for sale at a reduced price. It is very verstile and can use either c-face or regular frame motor with pullies and flange bearings. They are available on my ebay store
samplegrinder.JPG

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Grinderkit__W0QQ_armrsZ1
There are tons of pictures and videos of the grinder working
You will not find a better made grinder for the price
New Batch Friday, Get your order in by Thursday, and it will ship The following Tuesday. Mention Bladeforums get a 5% discount!
If you have any questions feel free to email me wilhurley@rocketmail.com

Thanks
Wil

Last edited:
Will, these look interesting, and GREAT! I wish I still had my regular paycheck, I would love to pick one of these up, at such a great price I would just for the heck of it! I look forward to what anyone who get's one has to say!

That looks like a very well built and VERY reasonably priced grinder! Way to go! I'll have to pick one of these up soon.

--nathan

A tool rest is not included buy luckly it uses the same tooling arms as the KMG and so can use the same tool rest, or any other tooling arms for the KMG.
Thanks
Wil

A tool rest is not included buy luckly it uses the same tooling arms as the KMG and so can use the same tool rest, or any other tooling arms for the KMG.
Thanks
Wil

If anyone is on the Fence, I am making a batch this Friday, and ship tuesday! it will be two weeks before I have time to make another batch. Also Mention Bladeforums and Get a 5% Discount. Any questons feel free to Email me wilhurley@rocketmail.com

in the video, i could not see the tracking mechanism ?

i will email you with more ???
thanks for your reply
buzz

the piece you call the "uni-platen" in the third video, can that be pivoted to get different angles?

great job though!

do you have an email address?

or could you email me at therron258 @ gmail.com? i have some questions..

does this include the stand?

Does the motor need an extended shaft? What shaft size will work?

I'd prefer to be able to use a 3HP or 5HP motor (larger shaft = 7/8 to 1 1/8)

Dan

Daniel,
I used a regular size motor and had plenty of shaft to hold the drive wheel. Also the way that it is made you can use pretty much any size shaft, The hole where that shaft goes thru is also made to hold a flange bearing so you have right around a 3.5" x3.5" hole, And there are channels to bolt the motor to the grinder. So the sky is the limit. that doesn't include the stand, but any Harbor freight/ grizzly bench grinder stand will work.
Wil

Wow, looks great. Might be a few months before I can get one. Will they still be around because I really would like a kit!

Hey Will, I just sent you a message through eBay and came over here and found this thread.

Will you do the 5% discount on the full kit (w/wheels) I have been talking to you about as well?

Thanks

Yes the 5% discount counts toward the kit w/ wheels, you have
buy a grinder to get the discount

Hopefully you'll ship to your buds just outside the U.S.., when they have the money set aside ofcourse :)

Back