1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

20% @ Wilson Combat

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by crocogator106, Jul 1, 2019.

1. crocogator106

crocogator106 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 16, 2012
    Just saw where Wilson Combat is offering 20% off if you spend $200 or more. I just picked up a large 21. Just add item to your cart and coupon automatically applies.

2. knoagreen

knoagreen Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 24, 2016
    Well there is now a new large 21 heading my way. Been thinking of picking one up now that they have been discontinued this made me pull the trigger. Thanks for the heads up but my wallet hates you.

crocogator106 likes this.
  3. jeepin

jeepin Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 2003

Well that’s a lot better than the 7% they use to offer. LoL

4. crocogator106

Nov 16, 2012
    LOL-Yea my vacation fund took a hit as well.

5. Lady1911

Lady1911 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 31, 2018
    Lucky for me (or unlucky, depending on how I look at it), they are out of Insingo Small 21’s. My wallet took a hit recently as well. :rolleyes:

halden.doerge and crocogator106 like this.
  6. crocogator106

Nov 16, 2012
    Thats the one I wanted but went ahead a got a large with the standard blade since they are discontinuing the 21.

Lady1911 and knoagreen like this.
  7. JohnM

JohnM

Oct 22, 2005
    That's a nice deal though I'm also tempted by a Plain 31 at about the same price.